This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Last day of LC, Testimonial/Goodbye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

albert

L33T H4KR
Dec 14, 2014

Pros:
--RCS, that works from pistols to smgs.
--Screenshot cleaner that works good.
--Legit and strong aimbot.
--Great community and a great support.
--Undetected for most anticheats.
--Monster triggerbot
--Strong RCS

Cons:
--Expensive, 30+USD/month is not cheap for a cheat, but because of the leagues supported and features its fully understandable.

Overall this cheat is a good choice for the legit/league player, who dont wanna loose his account.
The varity of products which is purchasable on the forum, is very wide and varies from a ESP Wallhack for Faceit/VAC/MM to a multi-cheat undetected in almost all leagues with legit aimbot/triggerbot/esp.

10/10 - Triggerbot - Perfect triggerbot, it's possible to use both aimbot+trigger on AWP which makes AWP a killermachine. The different features like Bone/Delay/FOV also makes it very usefull for going scream with 1taps

10/10 - Aimbot - Very strong aimbot with alot of features as RCSFov and CDelta, takes 20 min on a offline server with bots to configure it and you are good2go.

9/10 - ESP - This ESP is pretty good, could be added BombTimerESP and some other features, but this is what you need for a legit ESP.

9/10 - Security - It seems to be stable atm. even tho it had some detections, i belive it will be str0ng for alot of time.

10/10 - Support - Currently on a 7 months undetection streak, and before that LC was undetected for 2 years. This means that not only is the undetected and safe, but also a very stable cheat that doesn't disappear after 1 year!.

9,5 - Overall Rating -
Best cheat for CS:GO i've personally tried, and i have tried ALOT of different cheats.

-FaTaN

Last edited:
Farewell FaTAN! You will be missed!

Just a little pointer though, the triggerbot is not Incross, it only simulates the effect and that's why its not as great.

Thanks for the review!

Last edited by a moderator:
He started as LC user and finished as LC Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…