--RCS, that works from pistols to smgs.
--Screenshot cleaner that works good.
--Legit and strong aimbot.
--Great community and a great support.
--Undetected for most anticheats.
--Monster triggerbot
--Strong RCS

Cons:
--Expensive, 30+USD/month is not cheap for a cheat, but because of the leagues supported and features its fully understandable.

Overall this cheat is a good choice for the legit/league player, who dont wanna loose his account.
The varity of products which is purchasable on the forum, is very wide and varies from a ESP Wallhack for Faceit/VAC/MM to a multi-cheat undetected in almost all leagues with legit aimbot/triggerbot/esp.

10/10 - Triggerbot - Perfect triggerbot, it's possible to use both aimbot+trigger on AWP which makes AWP a killermachine. The different features like Bone/Delay/FOV also makes it very usefull for going scream with 1taps

10/10 - Aimbot - Very strong aimbot with alot of features as RCSFov and CDelta, takes 20 min on a offline server with bots to configure it and you are good2go.

9/10 - ESP - This ESP is pretty good, could be added BombTimerESP and some other features, but this is what you need for a legit ESP.

9/10 - Security - It seems to be stable atm. even tho it had some detections, i belive it will be str0ng for alot of time.

10/10 - Support - Currently on a 7 months undetection streak, and before that LC was undetected for 2 years. This means that not only is the undetected and safe, but also a very stable cheat that doesn't disappear after 1 year!.

9,5 - Overall Rating -
Best cheat for CS:GO i've personally tried, and i have tried ALOT of different cheats.

-FaTaN

Last edited:
Farewell FaTAN! You will be missed!

Just a little pointer though, the triggerbot is not Incross, it only simulates the effect and that's why its not as great.

Thanks for the review!

Last edited by a moderator:
He started as LC user and finished as LC Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.