June News - CSGO & CS1.6, Build Server, and DiveDeep Updates + Site Revamp & New Products

Hey all,

I know we have been pretty quiet during this month of May but rest assured that many things are going on behind the scenes.

Work has been done on LC4.0; a new version of the CSGO Cheats was silently released a week ago. This version changes some core functionality around bone calculation and should come with added stability (especially with multicore). In addition there have been some security changes (or should I say upgrades) to both the build server and the cheat code itself. There are new features coming with LC4.0 that will be available in various beta's over the coming month. My target to release the LC4.0 version is July 1st.

There is a new version of the GamersClub cheat in testing now for a week. The new versions of the anti-cheat added many different checks and blocks to the client so bypassing it was much more complicated than originally anticipated. However the final tests have been going well over the last several days.

There were also a couple updates to the HL1 cheats this month; including Wargods being added to the CS1.6 Pro League version and additional features added to the CS1.6 Aimbot / CZ Aimbot / HL1 Aimbot (Multi Hack). Additional stability code as well as more efficient hooking.

Work has also been done for Esportal & FastCup and other high level anticheats (for CSGO and CS1.6); possible Pro league versions may be available in the near future.

Over the last week the staff have been hard at work reworking the forum and streamlining many different sections. We will make a full announcement on this matter when it is all completed but if you notice any changes; they are from the work that is being done behind the scenes.

Last but definitely not least; I am going to be working on a UNIVERSAL Cheat Project. I did mention something about this a couple years ago and there was original work done on this project. However the work stagnated until recently as I have picked the project back up. The goal is to bring a Universal LeagueCheats product to all gamers. A cheat compatible with most every FPS game out of the box using principals from DirectX alone. This cheat will not be for any specific game engine and game-specific exploits and features.
The goal is to build a basic box esp, sound esp, possibly triggerbot and wallhack & finally an Aimbot. There would not be features like "name ESP" or "weapon ESP" or "location ESP" or any item or money hacks. The cheat will eventually be available with a variety of loaders or bypasses. So there will be versions for things like EAC or BE and then normal loaders for the many games that don't have anticheats. This should allow customers to be able to buy one subscription and play in a variety of games with it.
As a single developer here; I believe this is the best use of my time as I will never be able to support all the games that are out today especially considering the constant release of new titles.

If you haven't updated your cheating software this month; then I recommend you download a new version.

I have also decided to Create a new Promo Code for the Recovery of COVID-19. The promo will be REOPENING2020 and will offer 20% off for the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news Jim, keep up the great work!

I hope these words (UNIVERSAL Cheat Project) are mainly for the game I have in mind and that it won't take too long to launch.

I hope these words (UNIVERSAL Cheat Project) are mainly for the game I have in mind and that it won't take too long to launch.
It should be for mostly all games. That is the goal to build one project that works on a whole variety of FPS games because I cannot build software for specific games and game engines as a single developer. I have too many projects already and my hands full with anticheat bypasses for all these complex anticheats.

Reactions: spy0x
I am cracking my nuckles man. If it will come out to release, I will come back to cheating scene instantly :D There will be so much fun in the future.

Reactions: Jimster480
Will we have more ac bypass with LC 4.0?

No, there will be Pro League with more bypasses. That I am working on finishing first before LC4.0.
Well that was the reason I was hoping for. I am in a rough situation because of covid and I got fired due to budget restructuring. I will come back as soon as possible. Anyway, I want to buy the pro league, will I be able to apply for it even if my sub ended in June?

Well that was the reason I was hoping for. I am in a rough situation because of covid and I got fired due to budget restructuring. I will come back as soon as possible. Anyway, I want to buy the pro league, will I be able to apply for it even if my sub ended in June?
It will depend if you have 3 months of usage or not.

You'd need 2 weeks to hit the 3 month mark, looking at your logs.

Reactions: spy0x