Honest Review

Qahx

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Aimbot 10/10: so many settings to tweak to get it to fit your playstyle best legitbot ive ever used

ESP/Visuals 9/10: Non Obstructive, Perfect for legit play if you struggle with hiding visuals you won't have a problem with LC ESP + The Dlights are beautiful for any resolution

Triggerbot: 10/10 Can be configured to be legit or obvious very good does what its supposed to do

Setup:8/10 A bit tricky at the beginning since you have so many options but after you understand the cheat its straight forward

Coming From Being Staff for a Public P2C I can honestly say without a doubt LC is the best legit/ league cheat for the money good security, good features, nice staff, and a non toxic community I look forward to the future I have with this cheat as it outclasses any other cheat ive seen on the market by far! It doesn't get any better than this im going to be uploading a video of my first look at LC very soon.

I had a bit of issues at the beginning with the cheat but Resolved was fast on helping me config and setup the cheat very nice genuine guy!

Resolved

ex Trusted
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
+rep
Good review, well written and engaging.

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Thank you so much for your honest review!