Honest review of LC

destroyerdestroyer

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Sep 7, 2018
I started using LC League Multi two weeks ago. I had some problems with the injection, the support was great, they solved my problem really fast. Probably the best cheat support out there, special thanks to Xans, Neverfall, tomatoheadjoe and Jimster. When I started using the cheat, I had no idea how to make my own settings, that's why I searched for a tutorial, here in LC’s forums, I found a really great tutorial by ToX. However, I didn't have enough time, so decided to use some legit settings from the forums. Some of them were really powerful and legit, but I felt uncomfortable. That's why I'm trying to make my own config right now! I recommend every user to work on your own config, based on your type of movement and crosshair placement. Feedback on the cheat features:

-Aimbot= 9/10
I really enjoyed configuring my aimbot. It was really fun. Everything went perfectly, except for the RCS. I had some problems when trying to find the perfect setting for it.

-Triggerbot= 10/10
Perfect. You can configure as you want.

-ESP= 8/10
Sometimes it was a little buggy. The game crashed when I turned the esp ON for too long.

-BHOP= (Not figured out how to use it at all.)

-Visuals= Haven't used it.

Thank you LC for being the best cheat I've ever seen.