HL2 ESP hack will not work

Matt Saladino

Jun 8, 2011
Hi I just bought the Hl2 ESP and it's not working.
I extrated it to C:\Program Files\BOINC
rename the "~.~" to "~.dll" I changed it in the loader.ini
I run changechecksum.bat all it does is create a new "~.~" I think it's supposed to create projects folder, but it does not.
I run boinc.exe and it says "waiting for program"

HELP PLEASE!!

Hello Matt Saladino,

I will go ahead and guide you through this troubleshoot to get you off and cheating! If you haven't already looked at and viewed the instructions.rtf file you will see a First Steps, Setup and a F.A.Q. which can also help you with setting up your hacks for the first time. Make sure you follow this down to the "T" as it is the first step in which I will ask you to please do. If after reading it thoroughly you do not see your problem, I will help you fix it.

Side note: You should run the changechecksum.bat FIRST thing after extracting it.
Side note: The waiting for program is displayed after launching boinc.exe and pressing Okay, this is standard. After which you will launch your HL2 game.

Please follow and read the Instructions.rtf file first before posting back here, thank you.

Xion I appreciate it, it still seams it will not inject. I looked in the dll file and I might have foudn some errors.

settings.ini Cannot Contact Auth Server Cannot Find Auth File Auth Failed D3DWalls SUCCESS ANTILEAK status DENIED auth.480

settings.ini not found MultiHook password login username no antiscreenshot wall2 SETTINGS

http://0v1.us/al/auth.php?a=%s&un=%s&pw=%s&c=%s ESPS Hook Failed FirstD3D d3d9.dll Direct3DCreate9

Jimster told me that those were not errors, just strings in the .dll

But the problem is it will not inject