Robertzzz

Aug 14, 2018
Hi, guys. I would like to know if this cheat bypasses "(Anti-cheat" MYAC ") (CS1.6)? Is this cheat suitable for playing on this anti-cheat? (HL1 MULTILEAGUE version)

Thanks for the answer, good luck to all.

Hi, guys. I would like to know if this cheat bypasses "(Anti-cheat" MYAC ") (CS1.6)? Is this cheat suitable for playing on this anti-cheat? (HL1 MULTILEAGUE version)

Thanks for the answer, good luck to all.
It will be supported in the coming weeks.

Yes, I plan to do it in the next week or two.
It depends on how much time it will take to support since there is still not so much demand VS esportal which I wanted to finish first.
However if fastcup can be done in one days work then I will do it first.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PanigaleV4S
yes I think esportal ac is much stronger and harder to bypass than cs 1.6 GAMEGUARD/fastcup ac.. but nice to hear you’re still working on the Esportal bypass.. I think a lot of players would love to see that :) but as I said pls take your time and have a look on fastcup cs1.6 <3

Reactions: Jimster480
yes I think esportal ac is much stronger and harder to bypass than cs 1.6 GAMEGUARD/fastcup ac.. but nice to hear you’re still working on the Esportal bypass.. I think a lot of players would love to see that :) but as I said pls take your time and have a look on fastcup cs1.6

Yea I have been working on esportal and more. Their big update earlier in the year added many more detection vectors so it hasn't been easy to get around it.
However I am nearing completion on my workarounds. I just have so many projects that I have to rotate through working on them.

Sent from my LM-G820 using TAPATALK

It would be really cool if the HL1 Multileague version worked for fastcup cs 1.6
I would definitely buy as soon as possible.

I make a point:
Please, when fastcup is available in Multileague version, let me know

It would be really cool if the HL1 Multileague version worked for fastcup cs 1.6
I would definitely buy as soon as possible.

I make a point:
Please, when fastcup is available in Multileague version, let me know
It won't ever be available in that version. It's not even close to possible and doesn't make sense from a pricing standpoint.
Fastcup Is a driver anticheat like faceit, esea, esportal, etc.
Bypassing it is not so simple and I can't just bypass it with a simple injector.

It won't ever be available in that version. It's not even close to possible and doesn't make sense from a pricing standpoint.
Fastcup Is a driver anticheat like faceit, esea, esportal, etc.
Bypassing it is not so simple and I can't just bypass it with a simple injector.

And which version will it be available?