This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

GDPR ready, GamersClub bypass, Pro League, 40% off discount

Remember that you'll make $150 easly a month from cheating on faceit. The cheat would basically pay for it self. But I do agree on the non league and league part though making them 50/70 a month would destroy LC in the long run, Jimster would have to live of the very loyal subs he has now.

We might actually rise prices ($50 for Non-League Multi/$70 League/$120 DiveDeep level 1/$200 DiveDeep level 2)
I'm fine with all but the Non League and League Multi pricing, I would never pay $50 for an MM cheat or $70 to cheat on dead leagues. The rest are fine though.

Reactions: Edwin
Agree with these words

I'm fine with all but the Non League and League Multi pricing, I would never pay $50 for an MM cheat or $70 to cheat on dead leagues. The rest are fine though.

What the LEAGUE VERSION supports:

• VAC2/VAC3/MM
  • CEVO Anti-Cheat
  • Gfinity Anti-Cheat
  • ESL Anti-Cheat
  • GamersClub Anti-Cheat (In maintenance)
  • FaceIT Server Sided AC
  • ZenGaming Server Sided AC
  • SMAC
  • PopFlash
  • Any Server Sided AC
I suppose this will now be updated to correspond with DiveDeep.

I don’t think LMulti is getting any changes tbh
I know this sounds dumb but i hope no price changes occur with leaguemulti and non leaguemulti along with the esp builds

Good work guys! That -40% discount would be mint af.

Reactions: ToX
Good work guys! That -40% discount would be mint af.
Gotta treat us old customers ^^

If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.

Reactions: ToX
I don’t think LMulti is getting any changes tbh
Honestly quite useless buying League then if i'm being completly honest, just gonna wait until i'm 18 so I can buy Pro League then =)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…