ESP/WH vs Multi... difference? already ordered =/

tbaby513

Feb 28, 2015
I ordered 1 month of Non-league ESP/WH...
Does this include bones aim/trigger bot?

Sorry I didnt see this part of the forum before ordering..

Also, will I just get a link to a download or something in my email?

ESP/WH Includes
ESP (ESP Version Features Start Here): (60 Euro for 3 months) VAC2/VAC3/CEVO/ESL/MM/etc...
Name -
Name of player
Health - Health of player
Index - The internal Index of the player
Distance - The distance of each player
Box - A box around each players model, adjusting with distance (New Rectangle Box Type)
Sequence - What action or stance the player is in (Running, Ducking, Jumping, etc)
XESP - A leaguecheats.com signature "PROESP" Offering just an XX on the players, good for legit play, unobtrusive.
Box Size & Box Multi - The size of the boxes around the players, adjustable to how you like.
Team ESP - Toggle ESP on your Teammates (New)
Clean Draw ESP - Move ESP away from box
Pixel ESP - Single Pixel ESP For Legit Play - (New) Ability to Change Pixel ESP color for streaming
Visible ESP -
Different Color ESP for Visible & Non-Visible Players, Ability to hide visible players from ESP (New)

Dynamic Lighting:
DLights are a special "Dynamic Lighting" feature built into the CS engines. Much like a Flashlight, this feature lights up a players model in the darkest locations, making them easier to see. My signature dynamic lighting has special options such as the ability to dynamically adjust the intensity of the lighting depending on the models surroundings.
Dlight - Toggle the feature on and off
Auto Intensity - The automatic brightness feature of the Dynamic Lighting
Intensity - If you prefer to manually set the intensity of the DLights.
Radius - The size of the dynamic lights around the models.
DTeam - Draw Dynamic Lights on Both Team & Enemies, or Only Enemies

Walls:
2 Different wallhacks are included in this cheat, and a 3rd one is coming soon. They are the only MM safe wallhacks on the market.
Offering full see-through walls, or full model drawing through walls. This is a classic style wallhack, just like from the original CS, years and years ago.