Currently EAC safe?

Simonides2003

Feb 27, 2017
I'm currently searching for an EAC safe cheat and looked at the CSGO Multi-League one for $35. I've read a few threads and some said they are waiting for an update and a new bypass.

1. Is the cheat currently safe to use with EAC? And how does the cheat look ingame?
I have used other cheats with watermarks you could toggle with your screenshot button.
2. Can you load the cheat without any watermarks, etc.?

I'm currently searching for an EAC safe cheat and looked at the CSGO Multi-League one for $35. I've read a few threads and some said they are waiting for an update and a new bypass.

1. Is the cheat currently safe to use with EAC? And how does the cheat look ingame?
I have used other cheats with watermarks you could toggle with your screenshot button.
Hallo,
1. Ja er ist Safe und du kannst ja mal in der Video Section dir paar Videos ankucken.
2. Ja also du Klickst eine die Verknüpfung an dann startest du CSGO und dann Viel Spaß beim zerstören

Es ist so EAC ist wird gerade bypassed also müssen wir warten aber es kommt sehr sehr bald raus.

MfG,
AirMake

Bypass coming will be ready bro :p