Hey all,
CS:GO updated a few hours ago.
A new bone system was introduced, as well as the structure for the weapons shifted in size by 1 address, breaking the weapon configs. Disable them for now as the new LC2.0 update will be ready for launch tomorrow.
As such the bone numbers you will use for the aimbot have changed.

Attachments

• CSGO Bones.jpg
    CSGO Bones.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lnk and Mar1k
Disable the weaponconfigs until the new update because they will not work.

Thanks for update. But when you add Aim Assist, you say you working with this functions?
In LC 2.0.
It's the exactly same as Aimbot with decent settings, i don't get what you want it for.

In LC 2.0.
It's the exactly same as Aimbot with decent settings, i don't get what you want it for.
I write Jimster, why I want Aim Assist and say how release this functions. He say he think, and add in future!

I write Jimster, why I want Aim Assist and say how release this functions. He say he think, and add in future!
Yes, i know, and the feature is already done and in the staff beta.
I don't get why you want it tho, thats all im asking, as it's the same as aimbot? :p

Reactions: Mar1k
Yes, i know, and the feature is already done and in the staff beta.
I don't get why you want it tho, thats all im asking, as it's the same as aimbot? :p
I can not write you this, how I bad write English sorry, we can speak in skype with my translater and I say you.

And my users write you for Streaming (twith.tv) , I not get asnwer:
Funny how the same day you ask if it's possible to stream on your twitch with visuals, "all russians" want this function.

Tell "All the russians" to PM me asking for the feature?, i guarantee not more than 1 is gonna do it, i don't see how thats "all russians".

They write you in pm, but you not asnwer in thread. YOur position?

I can not write you this, how I bad write English sorry, we can speak in skype with my translater and I say you.
Google translate?. I only want to hear your opinion on why AimAssist can be used as it would be interesting to see if i could remake that for people with the normal aimbot settings.
And my users write you for Streaming (twith.tv) , I not get asnwer:
They write you in pm, but you not asnwer in thread. YOur position??
@Admin litterally told you yesterday to not go off-topic on every thread you write in, congratulations you did it again.
If you have questions to something i said, please throw me a PM or write in the Request Features thread.

Last edited:
Google translate?. I only want to hear your opinion on why AimAssist can be used as it would be interesting to see if i could remake that for people with the normal aimbot settings.

@Admin litterally told you yesterday to not go off-topic on every thread you write in, congratulations you did it again.
If you have questions to something i said, please throw me a PM or write in the Request Features thread.
1. Google translate bad translator. He suck.
2. Okey, I write you in pm other my fuatures. But when I write you, you all time ignore me. ( this question I write you early and you not asnwer me )

Would this make any difference to ESP users? Was there any VAC update changes?

Would this make any difference to ESP users? Was there any VAC update changes?
No, ESP Is just fine, and you can use nobones=1 in settings.ini to assure that the bones is not being used at all (which was the thing that updated).

VAC Updates =/= CS:GO Updates, usually they have nothing to do with eachother, but it can happen in rare cases (Like PSilent that got patched and detected)

No, ESP Is just fine, and you can use nobones=1 in settings.ini to assure that the bones is not being used at all (which was the thing that updated).

VAC Updates =/= CS:GO Updates, usually they have nothing to do with eachother, but it can happen in rare cases (Like PSilent that got patched and detected)
Answer in pm me. Why you ignore? Your message:

If you have questions to something i said, please throw me a PM

Hey all,
CS:GO updated a few hours ago.
A new bone system was introduced, as well as the structure for the weapons shifted in size by 1 address, breaking the weapon configs. Disable them for now as the new LC2.0 update will be ready for launch tomorrow.
As such the bone numbers you will use for the aimbot have changed.
Is there a link for aimbot