CSGO Multi Cheats Updated & Sale Continuing

Yesterday 2 updates were released for the Multi & League Multi.

Bugfix for aimkey/triggerkey sometimes "sticking". This should no longer happen.
RCS X : Separated RCS X and Y for the built in auto recoil (type 3). Also changed up the method a bit to better compensate for X axis recoil.
Small security update.
Fix for "Crash" instead of Message box being displayed on Auth Failure.
Auth Messages Added to better explain status of account.

ESP Version Updates coming:
Visible ESP in progress

As stated previously there is a christmas sale going on! 20% off Yearly Subs.
http://leaguecheats.com/threads/csgo-christmas-special-sale.204/

Tomorrow will start a 10% off 3-mo Sub sale aswell, which will go on until newyears.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Reactions: lnk and mpochert
How do you get the update? I am still crashing and the same case for Login Updater occured except the special case Login Updater I get but now I had to switch off anti-virus.. Sooner it might be the same for the special case Login Updater again for me? Seeing it was without switching off anti-virus yesterday to auth & download. I did click Overwolf-update.exe + css.bat though.

EDIT: the all the new given 'special case' Login Updater are now all failed auth-ing. I don't know what kind of nonsense is that I seemly to be the only one facing (?). It does tell me something here: 1 Login Updater, 1 time usage? Not with the same type of Login Updater.exe but a new one. The same type I tried download directly from your site, not working even after redownloading it for many times after all.

Note: If your server is able to trace my usage time, I was using the cheat for 8-10hours+ yesterday. Pretty long enough till now to get such errors again.

Last edited:
my aimbot still aimlock on target like crazy after update...yesterday was fine