CSGO Cheats Updated 3 Times

Hey all,
There were actually 3 updates this week for the CSGO cheats. I just didn't post it here, mostly Updates testing problem's/etc.

New Update for the league proofings, fixed crashes for a few. Another league proofing update should be out in another day or so to hopefully fix it for everyone.
A few changes were made that will hopefully reduce the number of crashes that some people get by alot.

Also there is a new RCSFOV Option in the Recoil control menu. Its a FOV specifically for spraying. When you spray, the FOV for the aimbot for that entity (only that person you are shooting at) will be changed so you can spray longer without going out of your normal aimbot fov (if you use a low FOV). This should solve RCS issues that some people have been having.

Also 4K scaling is done, there is a set of variables in the VIP section for people who wish to use the cheats @ 4K. If anyone needs scaling variables for other resolutions, let me know and I will make them.

A small protection tweak was also made.

All updates are on the login updater (you must download the new package).

Happy Cheating!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aimbot
I'm still a huge fan of the fact that you immediately went out and bought a new 4K screen, in order to satisfy your customers! :D