CSGO Cheat Updates

So....
CSGO Cheats updated again. Multi & Multi League
Multi 2 will come out most likely tomorrow if not tuesday. (Will be same as multi but with no wallhacks)
It will be the same price as the Multi currently and will only go to new customers buying the Multi package (everyone who currently has Multi gets to keep it and it will continue to be upgraded and supported).

New versions today just have a few VM tweaks, hopefully fix the crashing problem for people who have experienced it over the last couple days.
If not please let me know so I can adjust some settings back.

Nice showcase video of the recent changes

Reactions: Greenbanana048
N1:>
Thing shouldnt be so lazy with his videos though:D

nah im just a guy who works hard for his customers.

Thanks though!

So I'm fairly new so I apologize. Is it auto updated when launched? Or do I have to download anything? I ran the updater exe file but the main cheat exe wasn't modified at all.

So I'm fairly new so I apologize. Is it auto updated when launched? Or do I have to download anything? I ran the updater exe file but the main cheat exe wasn't modified at all.

You download new versions from the Login Updater, automatic updates will make it easier to detect. Check the news section,you email for update notifications.

You download new versions from the Login Updater, automatic updates will make it easier to detect. Check the news section,you email for update notifications.

NVM I remember the updater now.

Last edited:
Im having a crash issue with the newest update that was supposed to fix the crashes.
Do you want some sort of error log?
The version im using is 010815ESPC
crashed to desktop after about 4 minutes of deathmatch play. crashed as i was respawning

This is one of the coolest updates! glad to see some of our request pulling through. GO JIM!