CSGO Beta Update

Hey all,

One last round of beta builds before everything goes official on monday!

New things added!

BHOP (All Builds) & bhopKey (works best when its actually not Space, but
space also works)

pTrigger AKA MonsterTrigger (Multi)

Crosshair Size (All Builds)

New Polymorphic Engine - Additional (All Builds)

Built Client will place your UN/PW into the settings file if you fill it in
even when pressing "Build All" (previously it only worked when you pressed
build)

Update to the loader, fixed a few bugs!

Additional Security in the cheat, a few final strings hidden, new function
fetching enabled on more API's.

Full API Conversion still in progress, League Updates still in progress!

Also RCS has been fixed, aswell as the floating boxes for those who use
neww2s.

We survived the banwave this week which took down: Atrazine, h*xui,
Plexy-Software, inte*w*bz, AA, Unity & Zlitz xv2 (again)

All files are updated every half hour or so! Always available via the Login
Updater!

Happy Cheating!

Edit: It has also come to my attention that neww2s is broken in this version and the boxes are flying around. Please set neww2s=0 in the settings until I fix it for the official patch on monday.

Reactions: walid and ToX
Its a fullbody triggerbot that also allows bone spots.
it is incredibly fast and accurate with almost no overhead per frame, unlike the previous triggerbot which could be very accurate to the bone spots, but had a decent amount of overhead.

Sorry its not available until monday.

Sometime in EST timezone. Probably in the morning or around noon.

crashing for me every time I try to load, tried to build in every way I know and both injection methods

Please PM me the full build file name (of the rar) and download a new one from the updater.

Says login failed everytime I try to download from Updater and I've lost VIP forum access

"All files are updated every half hour or so! Always available via the Login"
This is cool Jim i bet you are first cheat provider who update the cheat at every half-hour

i have messaged you in email.1 get no VIP here, 2 never received my new key(3) you said you would get back to me..... very disappointing as i have supported you (jim) for YEARS !(im out 76.00)..not happy i will dispute now with paypal.

@matt
Dude qq in a unrelated thread is pretty much not helping at all, this is what I have gathered from your post

You emailed jimster about missing VIP forums were being redone over past weekend so you had to PM jimster to get reinstated (it was a news posts I believe), also you can also write on his profile wall as many other have and he will add you that way.

Secondly, you are missing a key, I am not sure if this is a cd key or client key, client keys are mailed out (I assume in a few weeks the cheats will be off beta and live there are some snafus atm) as for game keys ToX was handing them out, please fill out the form correctly and it will get filled quickly (I got mine in a few hours).

Thirdly, idk why he didn't respond, there was a detection on the beta client so I assume his inbox is filled with a plethora of mails on how he should go fuck himself or something like that, not sure what it is formally called but its like the whole "you fuck up once and you're known for your fuck up forever" type of shit that annoys me. Reminds me of something out of this kids book called wayside school is falling down how there were 3 erics in the class, 2 were fat 1 was not thus skinny eric was fatass or something like that, one eric was very athletic and a strong athlete, he dropped a ball in a game once now hes "butter-fingers" and no one wanted to pick him for a team. The last I think was super nice but since he was in a bad mood once or since the other two erics were kinda salty at their nicknames kids named him crabby or some shit.

I mean dude go refund w/e you want it'll just end up with a ban and prob no refund since most services like these you pay for "forum access" not for a item, its in ToS. Just saying this isn't a way to approach the subject if you wanted help. The customer isn't always right and tough titties act like a douche get treated like a douche :x I worked retail I am surprised I have never hit a small child or adult.

EDIT: I FOUND IT

22. The Three Erics
There are three students in Mrs. Jewls class named Eric: Eric Bacon, Eric Fry, and Eric Ovens. All three Erics have negative, stereotyped, nicknames. Eric Bacon, the skinniest child in the class, is nicknamed "Fatso", Eric Fry, the best athlete in the class, is nicknamed "Butterfingers", and Eric Ovens, the nicest student in the class, is nicknamed "Crabapple".

Reactions: ToX and albert
funny still no VIP status, NO client cd key nothing for my money at all.pissed i have supported jim for years and years.

funny still no VIP status, NO client cd key nothing for my money at all.pissed i have supported jim for years and years.

I don't see a PM on the site to either ToX or Jimster regarding the CD Key or the VIP, which is what the threads have told you to do.

i have messaged you in email.1 get no VIP here, 2 never received my new key(3) you said you would get back to me..... very disappointing as i have supported you (jim) for YEARS !(im out 76.00)..not happy i will dispute now with paypal.

Where did you email me? Please email me again.
I don't have any unread emails, although its possible that due to the volume of emails that I receive, that it was possibly lost.