This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CS 1.6 RehLDS/Rechecker

dummer87

Aug 30, 2018
Is your HL1 cheat working on ReHLDS/Rechecker? This is a serverside anticheat like HLGuard and is starting to grow alot in the 1.6 community. Im going to buy it if the ESP works or the aimbot. I have tried alot of public cheats and it blocks all ESP.

Is your HL1 cheat working on ReHLDS/Rechecker? This is a serverside anticheat like HLGuard and is starting to grow alot in the 1.6 community. Im going to buy it if the ESP works or the aimbot. I have tried alot of public cheats and it blocks all ESP.
Currently we are not support any of this server sites anticheats. We stay focus on CS GO, but you can back here again for few weeks and maybe you will see update for cs 1.6 software.

It should be working? I will ask jimster

Yes but if it blocks ESP then it will block ESP. There is no way around that.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…