Critical question about VAC ban

nsm7778

Mar 19, 2015
I was banned on an account using a*mw*re.net's (stupid, I know) CS:GO cheat.

I would like to switch providers but I need to know if there are any steps I need to take to prevent a VAC ban in the future with you guys. I am afraid that VAC has some record of my computer's hardware (any identification) after my initial ban and will ban my fresh new account again.

Steps I have already taken:
  • I deleted the previous provider's client and ran their Windows Batch File (found on their VIP section only). Disabled their "PatchGuard Disabled" boot option found in the Windows 7 System configuration panel a.k.a. msconfig.
This is the script of the Windows Batch File they gave me:

echo off

@setlocal enableextensions
@cd /d "%~dp0"

set GUID={171e470b-39ac-11e4-9f87-848a96c96ecf}

bcdedit -delete %GUID%

del "%CD%\pg_on.exe"

The reason why I am asking this is because I've heard rumors of USN journal history and hardware ID being tracked by Valve Anti Cheat. Sorry if I am overwhelming you guys but I hope new customers can look at this thread and see the necessary steps they may need to take to prevent a future ban if they switch providers.

Basically, I am asking if I had a previous ban on a computer must I switch/reinstall/deeply-clean my computer if I use your software?

I was banned on an account using a*mw*re.net's (stupid, I know) CS:GO cheat.

I would like to switch providers but I need to know if there are any steps I need to take to prevent a VAC ban in the future with you guys. I am afraid that VAC has some record of my computer's hardware (any identification) after my initial ban and will ban my fresh new account again.

Steps I have already taken:
  • I deleted the previous provider's client and ran their Windows Batch File (found on their VIP section only). Disabled their "PatchGuard Disabled" boot option found in the Windows 7 System configuration panel a.k.a. msconfig.
This is the script of the Windows Batch File they gave me:

echo off

@setlocal enableextensions
@cd /d "%~dp0"

set GUID={171e470b-39ac-11e4-9f87-848a96c96ecf}

bcdedit -delete %GUID%

del "%CD%\pg_on.exe"

The reason why I am asking this is because I've heard rumors of USN journal history and hardware ID being tracked by Valve Anti Cheat. Sorry if I am overwhelming you guys but I hope new customers can look at this thread and see the necessary steps they may need to take to prevent a future ban if they switch providers.

Basically, I am asking if I had a previous ban on a computer must I switch/reinstall/deeply-clean my computer if I use your software?
As long as the Client/driver is not on your computer, i think your fine.
We have a VIP Thread that has some Tips for extra security, you could run that.