This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Critical question about VAC ban

nsm7778

Mar 19, 2015
I was banned on an account using a*mw*re.net's (stupid, I know) CS:GO cheat.

I would like to switch providers but I need to know if there are any steps I need to take to prevent a VAC ban in the future with you guys. I am afraid that VAC has some record of my computer's hardware (any identification) after my initial ban and will ban my fresh new account again.

Steps I have already taken:
  • I deleted the previous provider's client and ran their Windows Batch File (found on their VIP section only). Disabled their "PatchGuard Disabled" boot option found in the Windows 7 System configuration panel a.k.a. msconfig.
This is the script of the Windows Batch File they gave me:

echo off

@setlocal enableextensions
@cd /d "%~dp0"

set GUID={171e470b-39ac-11e4-9f87-848a96c96ecf}

bcdedit -delete %GUID%

del "%CD%\pg_on.exe"

The reason why I am asking this is because I've heard rumors of USN journal history and hardware ID being tracked by Valve Anti Cheat. Sorry if I am overwhelming you guys but I hope new customers can look at this thread and see the necessary steps they may need to take to prevent a future ban if they switch providers.

Basically, I am asking if I had a previous ban on a computer must I switch/reinstall/deeply-clean my computer if I use your software?

As long as the Client/driver is not on your computer, i think your fine.
We have a VIP Thread that has some Tips for extra security, you could run that.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…