Boost faceit / private cheat?

kosejegern

Mar 30, 2016
Hi, I've been a member on this site for a long time. i used the cheat 1.5 years ago, but i think i only bought a 3 month sub then. (don't remember). I've gotten boosted on facet by virus, but since I've live in EU, the games was hard to play since i played on NA serves (160+ ping), so only won like 50% of the games i paid for.

Was wondering if anyone in EU is interested in boosting me on facet? Ofc i pay for this OR
If there is any chance of getting a private cheat with trigger + sound esp, or only trigger if esp is not supported. I know the chance is small to get a private cheat, but I'm willing to pay 1000-2000$+. can show that I'm legit with ID, esea/faceit/steam account etc.

Hi, I've been a member on this site for a long time. i used the cheat 1.5 years ago, but i think i only bought a 3 month sub then. (don't remember). I've gotten boosted on facet by virus, but since I've live in EU, the games was hard to play since i played on NA serves (160+ ping), so only won like 50% of the games i paid for.

Was wondering if anyone in EU is interested in boosting me on facet? Ofc i pay for this OR
If there is any chance of getting a private cheat with trigger + sound esp, or only trigger if esp is not supported. I know the chance is small to get a private cheat, but I'm willing to pay 1000-2000$+. can show that I'm legit with ID, esea/faceit/steam account etc.
Ofc yes just write to Jimster via PM.

Please submit a support ticket.