Beta Status & New Pricing & Insurance

Beta is still going very well.
Let more users into the beta in the last 24 hours and everything seems to be working without issues + UD.

Cheat will be releasing for all versions tomorrow night (EST Time Zone) pending the continuation of these good testing results :)

All Files will be updated as well as a new Guide will be out.

CCS Will also now have authentication Built in.

All users will be compensated 14 days of time (10 days + 4 days we were down).

Pricing Will Change for PayPal Users (Not Amaazon As of yet as it has to be redone for Simple Pay)

$35 League Multi 1-Mo, 3-Mo $90, 1-Yr $300
$25 Non-League Multi 1-Mo, 3-Mo $65, 1-Yr $240
$25 League ESP 1-Mo, 3-Mo $65, 1-Yr $240
$20 Non-League ESP 1-Mo, 3-Mo $50, 1 Year $180

New Option will be Additional $5/mo for Cheat Insurance (For Month To Month). If You are banned in a banwave your account will be replaced provided your subscription is active at the time of the banwave. (Details about the Insurance Policy will be posted as soon as all the documents are ready).

While I believe there should not be another banwave this will be for the security of our users going forward.

Additionally anyone who has a 3-Month Sub will get free insurance with that 3-Mo aswell as All 3 Month Sub's in the future.

1 Year Subscriptions Will Have Cheat Insurance + 1 Free Private Build Of Your Choice (Not Updatable Unless it breaks). This means all files rebuilt for you personally using a more private method.

I am terribly sorry to all for this banwave that took 1/3 of our users on a VACation, I hope you all make it back relatively unharmed and are confident in my(our) commitment to the future of this site, its software and brand! We have existed for almost a decade, and will continue to exist for another decade!

Long Live LC,
Jimster480

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adrian and mpochert
Tomorrow night (EST Time Zone) i back from VACation :) GOOD WORK

only 1 ask
if now i have 3 month sub, free insurance is work for me??

Same question as above me. I'm currently 3 month sub, does the insurance apply to me or new 3 month sub buyers only?

Same question as above me. I'm currently 3 month sub, does the insurance apply to me or new 3 month sub buyers only?
As it says in the post, insurance applies for you.

"Additionally anyone who has a 3-Month Sub will get free insurance with that 3-Mo aswell as All 3 Month Sub's in the future."

Reactions: walid
If you have a 3-Mo Sub the insurance is free but it applies for the future. As this is a NEW service it does not apply retroactively.

If you have a 3-Mo Sub the insurance is free but it applies for the future. As this is a NEW service it does not apply retroactively.
Then the original post should be corrected, though, as it is worded in a way that makes it easy to misinterpret

1 Year Subscriptions Will Have Cheat Insurance + 1 Free Private Build Of Your Choice (Not Updatable Unless it breaks). This means all files rebuilt for you personally using a more private method.

This is a good news.
How do we proceed to get the private build?
What do you mean "build of your choice", if I have Non-League ESP subscription, I could get the League ESP?
Does it mean we have less chance to get detected?