Auth server down

SERVER IS BACK UP AS OF 10 MINS AGO

Hey,
Please do not make threads about getting auth failed. The auth server is currently down.

Not sure why, awaiting response from the server company. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This will be updated when I know more.

Edit: just heard back from the hosting company. Its a DC outage which should be solved shortly.

Last edited:
Does the auth server failing endanger our accounts, since it crashes the game when launching it?

good time for me to properly look for settings to use lol only bought yesterday sorta gotta feel for the settings now tho

def a good time to browse the forums and see everything that it offers :)

My other providers site is down too #Illuminati #IknowJimstersIdentity #peekaboo #swag #plsdontbanme

There is a datacenter outage. A bunch of servers are affected.

They just replied again, said it should be up very soon. Hope that's the case

Not that fast, its been down for almost 3 hours :/

oh shit nvm, I was using teh cheat today all day I got off and came back and it happened lol, thought it was recent.

well i mean if you dont close cs then it doesnt matter ;x

Seems like it because its still not up. Just replied again and asked them WTF

Hmm, they're have been alot of outages this month. Timewarner and Comcast are merging and so are their brother companies, ATT and Dish Network are in the mix of merging along with Verizon and DirectTV.

Whatever though, this time down let me renew my subscription :D sorry for the late payment jimster been busy fraggin! couldn't find a csgo multi non league link for us old Customers so just bought the year multi with league. I don't play league but i still would like to be posted if you need testers for the ESEA client...or if they're "around" all ready ;P

Yep, just outages on outages :/

Not cool at all. Thankfully this is the first outage affecting us.

Reactions: L0gictv