anticheat question

pancakeman

Jun 8, 2011
Hi, I'm a new customer hear and im interested in the "LEAGUE PROOF PRE-BUILT ESP CHEAT" for $90 that is in the "Buy cheats" section for css. Anyway my question is does this cheat support ESL Wire? i know it says it supports aequitas on the page but i just want to check so does it?

Hello Pancakeman,

I received your message and will do what I can to help you with whatever questions you might have. Unfortunately I have no knowledge of whether or not it is detectable as you will not know if it is till long after. There are a few variables that it looks for in the modification of your system to tell whether or not you are using hacks. It is Aequitas proof which gives you the benefit of the doubt behind detecting the hack. More or less it is up to the hacking individual whether or not they will be caught.

Side note: ESL Wire is a form of Aequitas which collects data in hash value and sent to the ESL servers, different from that of its predecessor I believe.
Side note: HL2 esp works well if you are more accurate at aiming and would not need an aim-assist that would come from the Multi-cheat.

I hope this answers your question, if not, another more knowledgeable member/admin will answer this for you.

Thanks for responding Xion i have a good few years experience in different private cheats and I've competed at quite high levels without getting caught, however recently i stopped using organner and I'm looking for an alternative so thanks for telling me that its definitely esl wire proof but the main thing i need to know is how often this cheat is detected by VAC and esl wire so its probably best i wait for an admin to tell me the last detection date. Also is this cheat site new or something because the product seems good supporting lots of anticheats however there doesn't seem to be many people on the forums?

Short answer : Yes they are ESL Wire proof. Last detection date was beginning of last year as far as I remember.

This version of the site/forum is new, for a few years before this all it was was a static page with cheat information and the purchase links on it, we decided to overhaul it so we could get some community interaction going.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090621062637/http://leaguecheats.com/

Alright thats great mate very good i currently have an active subscription to another private cheat site but as soon as it runs out i will purchase lifetime cheat here for sure! :D