Another Small CSGO Update (all Versions)

Hi all,
While the website was down yesterday (server upgrades, etc) I did a couple small updates to the cheats.
The League ESP and non-League ESP editions were updated (non-league ESP being brought up to most recent code).
I have also rebuilt the League ESP and Multi cheats last night to fix a crashing problem that was reported to me during the day. Also to fix an Auth failed problem which some people were receiving multiple times over.
If anyone is still having these problems after the latest update, please put in a ticket in the Support Center (located in the top nav bar of the website).
There will be more updates coming very soon, such as the refactoring of the Box ESP and a few more tweaks to the aimbot.
Additionally we are testing for the use of new Fonts and Will most likely package a new font with the next edition of the cheat for those who wish to use a different font that looks "cooler". :)

Happy Cheating!
Another little showcase :)

Reactions: ToX
I couldn't find the link to purchase the non-league esp for csgo,

I have to make the link again later currently only current customers who have that cheat are the ones able to use it.

I dont get it? only current customers can use the non league? meaning who had previously bought the cheat when the link was up? or that have one of the league cheats and can use the non league at the same time?

I dont get it? only current customers can use the non league? meaning who had previously bought the cheat when the link was up? or that have one of the league cheats and can use the non league at the same time?

If I'm not wrong current subscribers can chose if they like to use league ESP or non league ESP.

I had the League/Non-League ESP before I brought leaguecheats back. Its the product that I have had for the last 2 years.
Therefore when I brought the site back I didn't immediately bring back all the products originally offered.
I did make the links last night though.

Check the buy page.

Hey thanks man, ill buy when i get paid next i don't do league much anymore but this looks nice for match making. its been a while since I've been on here and thanks for the email i was with you from way way way back in the day and your cheats were always getting better and better and now they're looking really good, can't wait to run with them. Its an expensive hobby ;)

Also if you need some help running business or anything just shoot me an email.

No problem man!
Yea I put up the new pricing page with all the options. Non-League Multi is still not an option but will be again soon.
I'll also be working on bringing the HL1 Cheats upto-date

Reactions: Japguy
whatever happened to (+)? he still around, you guys use to put out public cheats we could use. You guys planning on doing any public release stuff?

whatever happened to (+)? he still around, you guys use to put out public cheats we could use. You guys planning on doing any public release stuff?

No. Leaguecheats's goal is to provide the best premium products that are targeted mostly by pro players who want an edge ingame. An example would be an actual fact: Since 2006 the aimbot has been the favourite of many league champions.

Reactions: ToX