A Confession & A Testimonial

schmoke

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 21, 2017
The MECCA
The IntroductionšŸ˜Ž
(even though i probably dont need one lolšŸ˜Ž)Keepo

Hey guys, its zsebbx here, i've been a member here since june in 2017, been using league cheats rather inconsistently throughout the years and im the guy who created the thread that got the most views in the shortest amount of time EVER in league cheats historyKeepo (dont say "weird flex" i will kill you, (in a video game obv))! ok enough about me im a fucking retard anyway:

The Confession:(...

So.. I have a confession to make.. I have been unfaithful to the almighty @Jimster480 ..

... I have been using cheats from a couple other cheat providers recently due to LC not bypassing esportal for the moment .. and i've realized my mistake and i wish i could go back in time and undo them.. and im truly sorry for not being loyal to the greatest csgo legit cheat coder in history.. jimmyjimjim..

So i bought a cheat with esportal bypass for a pretty good price from some retarded german coderšŸ¤” who's pretty known on unknowncheats who wouldn't help me if i had a problem and be like: "no sry" or "iM lAzY mAn", so i had to solve them on my own and his aimbot would sometimes trace players through walls if they would peak out and go back into coverNotLikeThis, which is a BIG nono if you wanna closet cheat without being blatant lol, the RCS was fucking garbage because it wasnt very configurable and his glow esp would turn on out of nowhere when i already disabled it in the config file.

After i got tired of that retarded german coderšŸ¤”, i decided to get into contact with an american ex-P2C provider who shut down his site, who was/is pretty wellknown aswell.
His cheat was solid, no problem with the aimbot, he had a solid instructions document that made it easy for me to configure the cheat on my own and the RCS was very good, but he charged me 4x more than the german autistšŸ¤” and i completely understood his reasoning as to why since its hard to bypass esportal as of recently and it requires alot of work to accomplish, but it just wasn't sustainable from a price standpoint for a young boy like mešŸ˜¢.

šŸ‘‘The TestimonialšŸ‘‘

After using these other cheats for a while i realized something.. that LC is one of a kind and that none of these other cheats were as complete as LC:

The PricešŸ’ø

The prices are very reasonable, because what you pay for is of VERY HIGH QUALITY, and you wont be disappointed with the product due to Jimster putting so much time into it.

The Supportā›‘

The support on here is very good, you get a response pretty fast and the staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and patient, even though they might think the customer is a negative IQ retard, they still try to be respectful and help the customer the best way they can.

The ForumsšŸ“–

The forum is a VERY USEFUL RESOURCE if you want to find a config that fits your sensitivity and resolution, instead of you configuring it by yourself, this saves you a TON of time.

The Aimbot/Aim-assist/RCSāš”šŸ‘‘
(ok guys, this is where some of my bodyparts(who shall not be named on a family friendly forum like this!!) start to tingle nglšŸ¤¤)

The Aimbot is VERY CONFIGURABLE, almost to the point of too much some people might feel, but it's supposed to be like that so you can make it extremely accurate while still looking legit. But there's a WIKI that explains everything you need to know and what every command does, it might be a bit overwhelming at first but it's not hard to get a grip of it, it's just takes some time.

The only thing i care about as a player that is still solid when playing legit, is the AIMBOT/RCS!!
The AIMBOT/RCS is the BEST feature to use if you are a good player legit and just want that advantage that will make you frag like a really high-level player while STILL LOOKING LEGIT.

Honestly, the Aimbot, and especially the RCS that @Jimster480 has developed is just fucking insane, it looks very much like how a very high-level player would spray and not sketchy at all.

When you spray most of the time during a game and you have like 25-35 kills at the end of the match, you will literally still have like 65-80% headshot rate (if you have the bone1 set to "head") which just proves how accurate the aimbot/rcs is, WHILE STILL LOOKING COMPLETELY LEGIT!!
You can literally stand all the way back on A-Site on D2 and spray towards pit with an AK-47 while being very accurate and get a headshot most of the time (considering you have the bone1 set to "head") AND IT STILL LOOKS FUCKING LEGIT GUYS!!!!!!!

But as a high-level player you don't want to have 65-80% headshot rate because professional players don't even have that high of a headshot rate, and it will draw unwanted attention to you from staff in the 3rd party leagues most likely. (This can obviously be configured to your own liking, it was just an example to show how accurate/legitlooking Jimster's Aimbot/RCS is.)

Bottom line is that: LC is simply unrivaled in terms of the price, because of the quality of the product, the forums and the support you get.

Last words: The testimonial is based on mine and some of my friends experiences with LC.
And I hope that Jimster will be able to get a working bypass on Esportal going for the Pro League version soon (which i know he's working hard at providing), if it is at a reasonable price,me and a couple of my friends will definitely buy it, and if he makes a ESEA/FACEIT bypass we might even consider buying that, but that's further in the future.
Atm, I'm just waiting for Jimsters Esportal bypass before i start playing CS:GO seriously again, because I know I will get a very high quality product.

If you have any doubts about investing in LC, you're a fucking retard, just fucking buy it, its the best out there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND BTW, @staff why am i not eligible for divedeep/proleague? im pretty sure i have had a league cheats sub for long enough even though it was a long time ago since a last had one.

Well, i hoped you guys liked my slightly autistic post, and i wish you guys a bright future!​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kitsune Stunt
The IntroductionšŸ˜Ž
(even though i probably dont need one lolšŸ˜Ž)Keepo

Hey guys, its zsebbx here, i've been a member here since june in 2017, been using league cheats rather inconsistently throughout the years and im the guy who created the thread that got the most views in the shortest amount of time EVER in league cheats historyKeepo (dont say "weird flex" i will kill you, (in a video game obv))! ok enough about me im a fucking retard anyway:

The Confession:(...

So.. I have a confession to make.. I have been unfaithful to the almighty @Jimster480 ..

... I have been using cheats from a couple other cheat providers recently due to LC not bypassing esportal for the moment .. and i've realized my mistake and i wish i could go back in time and undo them.. and im truly sorry for not being loyal to the greatest csgo legit cheat coder in history.. jimmyjimjim..

So i bought a cheat with esportal bypass for a pretty good price from some retarded german coderšŸ¤” who's pretty known on unknowncheats who wouldn't help me if i had a problem and be like: "no sry" or "iM lAzY mAn", so i had to solve them on my own and his aimbot would sometimes trace players through walls if they would peak out and go back into coverNotLikeThis, which is a BIG nono if you wanna closet cheat without being blatant lol, the RCS was fucking garbage because it wasnt very configurable and his glow esp would turn on out of nowhere when i already disabled it in the config file.

After i got tired of that retarded german coderšŸ¤”, i decided to get into contact with an american ex-P2C provider who shut down his site, who was/is pretty wellknown aswell.
His cheat was solid, no problem with the aimbot, he had a solid instructions document that made it easy for me to configure the cheat on my own and the RCS was very good, but he charged me 4x more than the german autistšŸ¤” and i completely understood his reasoning as to why since its hard to bypass esportal as of recently and it requires alot of work to accomplish, but it just wasn't sustainable from a price standpoint for a young boy like mešŸ˜¢.

šŸ‘‘The TestimonialšŸ‘‘

After using these other cheats for a while i realized something.. that LC is one of a kind and that none of these other cheats were as complete as LC:

The PricešŸ’ø

The prices are very reasonable, because what you pay for is of VERY HIGH QUALITY, and you wont be disappointed with the product due to Jimster putting so much time into it.

The Supportā›‘

The support on here is very good, you get a response pretty fast and the staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and patient, even though they might think the customer is a negative IQ retard, they still try to be respectful and help the customer the best way they can.

The ForumsšŸ“–

The forum is a VERY USEFUL RESOURCE if you want to find a config that fits your sensitivity and resolution, instead of you configuring it by yourself, this saves you a TON of time.

The Aimbot/Aim-assist/RCSāš”šŸ‘‘
(ok guys, this is where some of my bodyparts(who shall not be named on a family friendly forum like this!!) start to tingle nglšŸ¤¤)

The Aimbot is VERY CONFIGURABLE, almost to the point of too much some people might feel, but it's supposed to be like that so you can make it extremely accurate while still looking legit. But there's a WIKI that explains everything you need to know and what every command does, it might be a bit overwhelming at first but it's not hard to get a grip of it, it's just takes some time.

The only thing i care about as a player that is still solid when playing legit, is the AIMBOT/RCS!!
The AIMBOT/RCS is the BEST feature to use if you are a good player legit and just want that advantage that will make you frag like a really high-level player while STILL LOOKING LEGIT.

Honestly, the Aimbot, and especially the RCS that @Jimster480 has developed is just fucking insane, it looks very much like how a very high-level player would spray and not sketchy at all.

When you spray most of the time during a game and you have like 25-35 kills at the end of the match, you will literally still have like 65-80% headshot rate (if you have the bone1 set to "head") which just proves how accurate the aimbot/rcs is, WHILE STILL LOOKING COMPLETELY LEGIT!!
You can literally stand all the way back on A-Site on D2 and spray towards pit with an AK-47 while being very accurate and get a headshot most of the time (considering you have the bone1 set to "head") AND IT STILL LOOKS FUCKING LEGIT GUYS!!!!!!!

But as a high-level player you don't want to have 65-80% headshot rate because professional players don't even have that high of a headshot rate, and it will draw unwanted attention to you from staff in the 3rd party leagues most likely. (This can obviously be configured to your own liking, it was just an example to show how accurate/legitlooking Jimster's Aimbot/RCS is.)

Bottom line is that: LC is simply unrivaled in terms of the price, because of the quality of the product, the forums and the support you get.

Last words: The testimonial is based on mine and some of my friends experiences with LC.
And I hope that Jimster will be able to get a working bypass on Esportal going for the Pro League version soon (which i know he's working hard at providing), if it is at a reasonable price,me and a couple of my friends will definitely buy it, and if he makes a ESEA/FACEIT bypass we might even consider buying that, but that's further in the future.
Atm, I'm just waiting for Jimsters Esportal bypass before i start playing CS:GO seriously again, because I know I will get a very high quality product.

If you have any doubts about investing in LC, you're a fucking retard, just fucking buy it, its the best out there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND BTW, @staff why am i not eligible for divedeep/proleague? im pretty sure i have had a league cheats sub for long enough even though it was a long time ago since a last had one.

Well, i hoped you guys liked my slightly autistic post, and i wish you guys a bright future!​

I donā€™t know what went wrong, but maybe you can try applying again.

Reactions: Kitsune Stunt