This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2 month review, going on my 3rd month today.

KawaiiDesu

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 13, 2020
I have never cheated in games as I fear getting banned, but I'm 100% comfortable with using leaguecheats while having no fear. I was recommended by a friend who is a long time user of leaguecheats. He would always tell me how using these cheats, with proper responsibility (not going full blatant/raging), would be the best way to have fun in CS:GO. It would help make up for my lack of skill using more soft settings Damn he was right! I forgot to write my review after my first month because I quickly renewed and enjoyed another month. I use lower/more subtle settings and it has helped me improved greatly. I really enjoy playing knowing I can cheat while not worrying about being banned. It has many options for customization and has various options for different playstyles/levels. I love how much I can customize and figure out. I haven't even gone through all of the settings! Along with great software, the staff is very helpful. I get quick replies to support tickets and forums. The customer service is 10/10. I feel like I'm investing my money into something with great results in-game and out of game. 10/10 am recommending to my friends to get! If you read this review and are on the fence, then I recommend you get leaguecheats as well!

Reactions: pikachu
Thanks for the great review man! I am glad that you are enjoying the software and hope to keep you as a happy client for the forseeable future!

Awesome review! We are glad to help and happy that YOU are happy too! Have fun!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…