1 Month with LC - My experience

okey i tried some 10€ crap cheat and i cried, aimbot so snappy and bad not wanna mention the "rcs".. OMG NotLikeThis, and now im Back yay, and now i have a direct comparison between low level cheat and high, LC soo much smoother etc thanks god i found this page!!
Hahha yeah cheap cheat = ez VAC :D

All in All i can say that i really enjoyed my time here, only thing i worried about was when @ToX left LC as and administrator/staff and i was like ouh, how will things going on? Will LC still stay strong because even if im only here for 1 Month i could saw he was important for the forum because he managed alot. But till now it looks like everything looks good and i hope it will stay in the future.
He's still Admin but without the visible rank. He said i will leave Staff if Jimster will not release FaceIT AC Bypass in few weeks. KappaPride

Thanks for review and i hope we will see you again:)
All in All i can say that i really enjoyed my time here, only thing i worried about was when @ToX left LC as and administrator/staff and i was like ouh, how will things going on? Will LC still stay strong because even if im only here for 1 Month i could saw he was important for the forum because he managed alot. But till now it looks like everything looks good and i hope it will stay in the future.
Any man who must say I am the King is no true king