1 Month with LC - My experience

timty919

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
May 30, 2016
Hello everybody :)

This is my testimonial about LC and how things were going with this cheat.

First of all after using several other cheats i searched for something new, something legit and something with a good reputation in case of Security.

Then i found this page, looked around the forums, saw the promotion videos, the testimonials from the users and finally decided to give it a try.

So lets start.

Setup

As soon as i got verified and got all the Information sent to my E-mail i started looking through the forum searching for information how everything is working and i found everything pretty clear, for me personally the setup of the cheat wasnt that hard i simply followed all the instruction and got the cheat running!

After that i immediately searched for some good Config which would fit my playstyle and skilllevel, finally i found some that worked pretty good for me.
(shoutout @FD^GoD for that awesome 100% Legit MM/Faceit config)!!!.

I changed a few settings and keybinds so it would work like i want it and played a Faceit Game.

38 FRAGS, soo smooth soo clean WOOOW.

i was really amazed by how good things were working out.

Aimbot (10/10)

First i was a bit skeptical about the Aimbot since every provider comes with

"the MOST humanized" "The MOST Legit aimbot ON the market" etc.

But holy fuck this is some sick shit, the level of detail how you can configure the aimbot so perfect for you is clearly astonishing, after trying a bit out ,some settings etc you get the right feeling for it and than its just WOW!!

Visuals ( ? / 10 )

Cant really say anything about it since i dont use them, but what i saw from videos and read about it, it must be really good!

Triggerbot (8/10)

I dont use it that often but its working good when i need it. What i really like is the Flickshot feature which is really nice and strong!

Configuration (10/10)

Yes this cheat maybe looks really complicated at the beginnning and is definitely not an cheat to inject and instantly go play, it takes some time to figure everything out but then its top notch!

Beside that if you have a working brain you can learn about every settings and how to configure them pretty fast because everything is written down just look through the forums ;)!

Staff / Community (9/10)

I must say that i felt pretty good here, (reading through the threads everything looked friendly).

I didnt really needed any support so i didnt communicated so much with the Staff but everybody was friendly that i met!

Security (9/10)

To be honest i dont know that much about coding etc. so i cant say yeah that Cheat is super secure because of blablabla.. but what i heard and read its now undetected for a long time and has the highest security standarts from the open market cheats. what i can perceive is that @Jimster480 is really deticated in terms of security and tries his best to make everything as good as possible!

So i feel pretty safe here.

All in All i can say that i really enjoyed my time here, only thing i worried about was when @ToX left LC as and administrator/staff and i was like ouh, how will things going on? Will LC still stay strong because even if im only here for 1 Month i could saw he was important for the forum because he managed alot. But till now it looks like everything looks good and i hope it will stay in the future.

For now i sadly cant use this cheat anymore because i simply dont have me money to renew my sub :/ but hopefully i will be able to buy it again soon and be able to use it with the Faceit AC then and it will not take so long anymore for the Public update :)!!

Thanks for reading.

Have a good time, see you guys soon ^_^

PS: sorry for fucked up english.. ^.^

sdd

Nice detailed honest review. If you have the chance to save, save for longer subscriptions option. It will save you a ton of money instead of buying per month. See you soon!

Thanks guys for the nice feedback, and yes i hope to comeback asap :)!

Thx for my settings test bro also really cool review i hope you will stay here for longer ;)
okey i tried some 10€ crap cheat and i cried, aimbot so snappy and bad not wanna mention the "rcs".. OMG NotLikeThis, and now im Back yay, and now i have a direct comparison between low level cheat and high, LC soo much smoother etc thanks god i found this page!!

Schönes Review!
Danke das wir auch hier gute Leute haben ^^
okey i tried some 10€ crap cheat and i cried, aimbot so snappy and bad not wanna mention the "rcs".. OMG NotLikeThis, and now im Back yay, and now i have a direct comparison between low level cheat and high, LC soo much smoother etc thanks god i found this page!!
hoher Preis hohe Qualität :p

Schönes Review!
Danke das wir auch hier gute Leute haben ^^

hoher Preis hohe Qualität :p
Nicht bei allem aber meistens ja, true, hoffe werde schnell activated will jz wd mit gutem gefühl mm zocken ohne dauernd so zu denken ohje der kill war snappy hoffentlich no OW xD

Nicht bei allem aber meistens ja, true, hoffe werde schnell activated will jz wd mit gutem gefühl mm zocken ohne dauernd so zu denken ohje der kill war snappy hoffentlich no OW xD
Haha ja das denke ich mir auch bei anderen Providern immer.
Kannst sogar mit diesem Cheat scheiß Rage Hackers zerstören haha

Haha ja das denke ich mir auch bei anderen Providern immer.
Kannst sogar mit diesem Cheat scheiß Rage Hackers zerstören haha
Ja eben hatte jz nen anderen ma getryed weil halt nur 10€ aber ka es fühlt sich einfach nur billig an NotLikeThis wenn dort das rcs reinkickt ziehts so komisch runter und is einfach nur ugly FailFish

Finally you got really good rcs cheat :)

Finally you got really good rcs cheat :)
yes :D , btw quick question is there any list where i can see all the "Forum - Ranks" like first you are "silver 1 with cheats" than gold nova etc im atm "new member" what comes next? is there any list, just interested :)!

yes :D , btw quick question is there any list where i can see all the "Forum - Ranks" like first you are "silver 1 with cheats" than gold nova etc im atm "new member" what comes next? is there any list, just interested :)!
I dont see rank system which shows what rank will be next. Maybe in the future somebody add this :p

I dont see rank system which shows what rank will be next. Maybe in the future somebody add this :p
okey, just wondered if there is anything like that and i didnt saw it yet, i mean its not soo important but just interest :D!