06-27-15 CSGO Cheat Update

Hey all,
I just put a new update live this morning.

Misc Fixes for Weapon Configs:
Found some guns not in the right lists and some knives excluded completely.
Shotgun's had a few glitches too!

SuperSmooth Added - This is meant to be used with insanely low FOV's only (1-3) it makes the aimbot very smooth in very short distances. 8 is the max value and it works the best when its on its max value.

Security Update - Small Tweak to the protection!

All new builds are live on the updater!

Hey,
Weaponconfigs are not getting activated. Even if its toggled on in settings it doesnt change the settings when switching weapons. Talked about this on IRC and someone else was having the same problem. Have tried reinstalling the client. Before reinstalling I think i had build 62715LMULTIC-12 and after 62715LMULTIC-15, both had the same problem. Earlier on -12 it was fully working

Laukkala

Hey,
Weaponconfigs are not getting activated. Even if its toggled on in settings it doesnt change the settings when switching weapons. Talked about this on IRC and someone else was having the same problem. Have tried reinstalling the client. Before reinstalling I think i had build 62715LMULTIC-12 and after 62715LMULTIC-15, both had the same problem. Earlier on -12 it was fully working

Laukkala
Same here!

EDIT: With build 62815MULTIC-13 I fixed it changing weaponconfig=1 for weaponconfigs=1

Last edited: