This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Will this work

Ice

Oct 29, 2014
Hi, I almost bought the CS GO hack.

I just have a question.

Will it be possible to play with Aimbot/triggerbot and Radar only? (becuase i didn't really see the radar in any videos. just wondering)

Thanks

As unholy said you can toggle on and off features. But we do not currently have a triggerbot and radar. Although these features can be suggested.

Yea i would suggest Radar helps a lot for people trying to look as legit as possible. When you have radar on you dont need ESP/wallhack (no aiming at players thru walls on accident or whatever)

I'll consider doing something liek that. Its not something I typically do and modifying the actual radar ingame is writing to the client and can cause bans. I dont write to client stuff. So I would have to draw on top of the radar itself...

Yea i would suggest Radar helps a lot for people trying to look as legit as possible. When you have radar on you dont need ESP/wallhack (no aiming at players thru walls on accident or whatever)

Actually it's pretty nice idea to have this feature.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…