This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Some questions

Rogn

Feb 26, 2015
Hey some i'm transfering from chods, because i want to be able to play on leagues, but i do have a few questions first.
1: It says that the non-league multi hack also supports faceit, is this true, and is it just as safe as the league cheat versions.
2: if faceit is viable with the non-league version, is there any features that won't work or does all in the multi hack work.
3: i want to be able to make strong legit settings, how customizeable is the cheat?
4: have you had any detections when it comes to faceit?

Last edited:
1# - Yes.
2# - ESP Is only showing when the enemy is behind a penetrable material. This is caused by the serversided anticheat similar to SMAC.
3# - The cheat is very configurable, i know people from Silver2 to Global elite who uses LeagueCheats.
4# - Nope, no detections at all .

-Written from iphone, sry for grammar

Just to make sure i understood it right, the only feature that is limited on faceit, is the esp? would i have to take it off myself, or does the cheat do that itself

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…