Return of LeagueCheats questions

mmmaaalll1

Oct 20, 2014
Just yesterday my friend was talking to me saying "I wish there was some hacking site that was just so pro that the cheats just never get detected" and I instantly thought of Jimster480 and told me friend about him because I remember reading about his cheats from ages ago. I never bought cheats from Jimster before but I definitely scanned through his old website just too see the features etc. of all the cheats. So I thought because I haven't checked out Jimster's stuff for a while I'd check it out now only to see that Jimster has stopped hacking. But just yesterday (the day me and my friend were talking about Jimster) Jimster posted that he was going to start up his hacking again, it's fate. So I thought I might just tell you guys that weird story because by the looks of it, I am the first poster for like 3 years on this website (although I don't think the dates are right because I thought the website was still up like early this year). Anyway, back to the reason I actually posted this in the first place...

1. Will the new hacks support ESEA?
2. Will the focus still be on undetection? (most websites obviously try to make their hacks undecteded, but they tend to spend most of their time supporting new games or bringing out new features or whatever, so will these hacks still be just as undetected as the always used to be?)
3. What price range are we looking at for purchase? (purchase page isn't up yet, so I figured I'd just ask about it now instead of waiting ;p)
4. How long are you planning on hacking this time? (Are you planning to do it for a few months to see if it works in with your Job, and if it doesn't then stop?, or is this something that you want to do for a long time now?)
5. What games are planed to be supported?

Welcome! Yes you are the first poster, this is a new website that was built years ago but never really launched.
We have also done some clean-up prior to putting it on live.

1. The new hacks might support ESEA. it will really depend on demand and sales. ESEA can take some time to support.

2. The focus will be completely on keeping the cheats undetected. This is how I have always ran the leaguecheats brand. Cheat features are only added if there is overwhelming demand for new features. Otherwise improvements are made over time but I am not typically focused on any new games nor other features. The prime game I will be working on is CSGO. This is also why the pricing for CSGO is alot higher than other games because the old games I will just be doing security and bugfix updates on and not developing new features for (unless there is a special case.

3. The price ranges will range from $10/mo (bi-monthly) for basic HL1 ESP to $30/mo (tri-monthly) CSGO Multihack Subscription.
4. Before I was in the scene for 5 years, I have been working full time (and still am) to support myself. Cheat stuff will be done on the side, but the more demand (and cash flow) will allow me to re-adjust my schedule and re-negotiate my contracts at work to get more time to do cheat development if need be. I will also be acquiring staff to help me out more this time, so that customers questions and problems can be fixed without needing to speak to me directly (unless its a bug related issue).
5. Right now it will just be HL1 Engine, HL2 Engine (OBE/CSS), and CSGO. The old COD hacks are still working and undetected I will do updates on those if there is some demand for them (but its unlikely). I don't plan to support any new games, but I am looking into doing something for League of Legends if time permits.

Hope this helped!