Questions

Secrets

DMG
Nov 8, 2014
Hello everybody, i tried a lot of products but this one convinced me in a flash. I got some questions regarding fps drops, i used other bots and they gave me pretty horrible fps drop from 200+ to 60-80fps which is playable but still kinda laggy sometimes. Also i got a question what kinda supported protection this product has and the last question how fast can i get this product if i order it today - afternoon (21.11) CET. Thank youž

edit: noticed topic about delivery time.

I don't feel any lags when I play with leaguecheats.

I tried it quickly on an empty server, and then I went from 250 to 230fps, but it might just be random.
I'll try it out more for you tomorrow. It's bedtime for me now.
I think it mostly depends if you play with multicore rendering on or off. That's most likely the reason why you lost so much fps with other cheats.

If you're talking about supported anitcheats: VAC2/VAC3/CEVO/ESL/MM/etc (currently, he is working on more anticheats)

I don't think jimster will let you know about what kind of protection he uses. It's just unnecessary. I don't see any point of sharing this information.

Most purchases are setup within 1-2 Hours of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be setup when I wake up.
In extreme situations Please allow for upto 24 hours for activation of your purchases.