LeagueCheats - CSGO Update 6/12/20

Hey all,
New CSGO client updates over the past week have made some changes to how the client operates. Some offsets have changed and some client loading procedures have changed (along with the abolition of client_panorama.dll) so I have released a new update for the CSGO hacks for the new offsets.
The update also comes with a few security improvements that I have worked on in the past weeks, most of which stem from the GamersClub version.

If you are or were a GamersClub hack customer; you can apply for the manual review of your account to be able to get access to our new version, please put in a ticket to have your account manually reviewed, please do not use the Login Updater to download the GamersClub cheat version.

Please use the Login Updater to download the new CSGO Hack versions; if you are a GamersClub cheat customer please read the above.

Happy Cheating!

Thanks,
Jimster480 & LeagueCheats Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooo, for those who are still using the old build before this update, til this day, are they risking anything ? Or it was only an offset update ? :)

Sooooo, for those who are still using the old build before this update, til this day, are they risking anything ? Or it was only an offset update ? :)
I mean many features of the cheat will be broken.
Most of the ESP data is broken and scoped detection on the Aimbot would be broken.
Otherwise no

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kitsune Stunt