Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, just a side note because I´ve noticed that really often in your demo:
If you are playing legit (whether you use wh or not - but escpeccially if you are using wh)
try to play more intentionally, like.. on 3:26(forte) with the Swag7, you see your enemy once
but (I don´t know if you used wh) don´t start shooting into the smoke after he got back.
That´s a really small detail but with doing that intentionally many people who are watching an overwatch
or spectating you are more comfortable with how you play as you dont just shoot when you are actually
directly confronted. Like checking corners where you know 100% that there isn´t someone, but checking them
because they are often played by people is giving the right impression about you not hacking.
thanks for the help bro. I do not use wh that much, its set to a button at h and its really uncomfortably annoying to press it so i dont usually use wh. i use dlights with 50 radius tho. Plus in this vid i was doing semi rage i wasnt trying to act like a legit. the cache one i was but then the enemy team started spinning and me and my mates went blatent to kill the spinner and win the game.
oh wait sorry cache i was using wh

Reactions: LeiseBrödler
Frag movie will be released in another week. Sorry ive been having issues with getting the cracked version of sony vegas and ive been doing work experience as well! Hopefully my config will be ready soon and i will be setting up sum sick frags. Thanks for all those who have given me feedback and have told me what they want to see. However ive decided to use my new account for the frags because i dont want valve to meme me with a sick manual ban. Im not keen on losing another knife

Frag movie will be released in another week. Sorry ive been having issues with getting the cracked version of sony vegas and ive been doing work experience as well! Hopefully my config will be ready soon and i will be setting up sum sick frags. Thanks for all those who have given me feedback and have told me what they want to see. However ive decided to use my new account for the frags because i dont want valve to meme me with a sick manual ban. Im not keen on losing another knife
How can you fail at getting Sony Vegas wat

you will get banned with is unhuman flick's, second deagle kill was tooo much obv

Hey mate, they are pretty nice frags, however I’m sure even if you’ve used smooth for aimbot it will still look jerky and a bit too mechanised-flicky in Overwatch demos. Gotta watch out ;)
Excited to see your future frags mate, got a lot of potential to improve :angrytrump:

If I should be league admin or OW investigator, I will give U an inst ban, also idk why people buying LEAGUE cheat, and use it in this semi-rage manner.

Reactions: Hi<3
He's from Australia. No overwatch system there. You can get banned and then you can ask for a refund and you will get it. Just read about it ;)

also idk why people buying LEAGUE cheat, and use it in this semi-rage manner.
That wasn't helpfull at all. wixSanic
Just help him to set his settings like the others did :challenge_accepted:

Reactions: ToX
That wasn't helpfull at all. wixSanic
Just help him to set his settings like the others did :challenge_accepted:
Is it really so hard ?
Welcome to general rules how to set up your shit properly!
0.1 FOV = 1.0.
0.2 Main bone = 6 (rcs is working nearly perfect with this bone)
0.3 RCSFOV = 15-35.
1.Smoothaim = 8+. Go on aimbotz and set up aimkey to any key, after that watch how it is following the running targets, is it good ? Not flicking ? ok, now to the next stage!
2. Supersmooth = 8, want to be legit, just don't touch it.
3.0 RCSx,y = ? Check other settings for your resolution, if U are too stupid to test different numbers by yourself.
4.0 Want to have slight assist in first 6-8 bullets ? Aimtime = 150. Want spray-control be more consistent aimtime = 350-500.
Idk, how people have problems with configuring this software, U have like - WIKI, Settings thread, support topics if U experience some bugs. There were specific guide, how to configure cheat for legit-lan gameplay, where U have no need to be professor of physics, just set up all staff like in the guide and U are nearly gtg. (Ofc U will change settings, to fit your own playstyle, but U need to have a good base!)
PS: Pls forget about any sort of wallhacks if U want to be legit (not banned), to play properly with walls is an art, art that not everybody is supposed to perform.
PSS: I am not trying to be rude or toxic, it is easy staff, I gave ultimate (easy) guide how to do this better.

Last edited:
Hey mate, they are pretty nice frags, however I’m sure even if you’ve used smooth for aimbot it will still look jerky and a bit too mechanised-flicky in Overwatch demos. Gotta watch out ;)
Excited to see your future frags mate, got a lot of potential to improve :angrytrump:
i had 4supersmooth 1.5 smoothaim. and no rcs values. PS: this was trust factor and i doubt ill get banned any time soon.
He's from Australia. No overwatch system there. You can get banned and then you can ask for a refund and you will get it. Just read about it ;)
hmmmm shoulda read this. But i have been doing some league gameplay and playing on 128 tick servers. But of course i use a really legit config. The clips for that will be out when i find out why my 1080p clips come out like they are 360p even though with sony vegas i rendered the new video in 1080p uhd

@spy0x
Yo, sick guide, but remember this is public section, no discussion about cheats settings here. ;)

PSS: I am not trying to be rude or toxic, it is easy staff, I gave ultimate (easy) guide how to do this better.
When LC guide how to make settings bys @spy0x?
84890872.png

Do it please!

Yo, sick guide, but remember this is public section, no discussion about cheats settings here. ;)
True true, hard off top here already.

Going to close this thread. MLG AU, fix ur settings please > rec a new vid for us ;)

Reactions: spy0x
Status
Not open for further replies.