This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CSGO Cheat Updates

Hey All,
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
Lots of changes have been happening around here (all details in email).

New Cheat Updates for CSGO
Old RCS 3 Added back, new RCS is now RCS 4 (due to popular demand).
VM Tweaks
Full String Encryption @ Runtime

More updates to come this week!

Holiday sale still going on, 10% off 3/mo starts monday.

I was with atrazine before the vacban. I'm new here and I haven't seen a great cheat support like jim. Thanks!

I was thinking about buying one of the csgo hacks. Thinking about ESP. Is this really undetected? Heared that it have been undetected for 2 years. Is this true and are all of the hack undetected?

I was thinking about buying one of the csgo hacks. Thinking about ESP. Is this really undetected? Heared that it have been undetected for 2 years. Is this true and are all of the hack undetected?
Its undetected, and yes, the 2 year undetected streak is true.
All features in the CS:GO-Cheat are undetected.

It is true actually...
Jimster is one oldschool coder who knows What he is doing
Im even using it on My main.

Im using it on my main as well. This is how comfortable I am using Jimster's Cheats

Awesome, so I guess its worth to get it!
It sure is bro
As soon as u make the cfg that's right for you, u never need to touch it Again (unless u wanna change )
Hope 2 see u active on forum!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…