just 1tap x rekt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked your vids, you make it look so easy, nice and clean frags :D

Assuming that's a skin changer? Been looking for a stand alone one because idk how to make a ud c+p one

lmao i was about to say who cheats with knifes? but i cheat with my flip freehand. is it not a skin changer though? thats pretty ballsy
Who cheats with skins? My friend cheated with a karambit marble fade and a bunch of other expensive skins. If your confident in the cheat you use then no problem using skins. Makes you look more legit as well!

lmao i was about to say who cheats with knifes? but i cheat with my flip freehand. is it not a skin changer though? thats pretty ballsy

LOL people have thousands off dollars worth skins on there accounts that use LC to see the correct number of $$'s would be scary.

http://steamcommunity/id/toxatlc/inventory/

I cheat with a dlore and couple knives lol

do you guys play leagues only or mm too? what i'm reading is this cheat is safe to use on my main?

do you guys play leagues only or mm too? what i'm reading is this cheat is safe to use on my main?
Majority of people here play faceit ya. Yes cheat is safe on your main but its up to you whether you trust it to that extent(id say 90% of people here do though)

i've been wanting to use it on my main so i guess imma say f*** it and do it a few times.

@sus
yeah id say go for it just don't have blatant settings it is undetected but if you are to blatant you can still get manual bans so just make sure to set up legit settings. Plenty of people play with thousands of dollar inventories so id say you are safe to paly on your main

In my opinion if your that scared to use this cheat on your main then you need to stop cheating in total. Safest cheat on the market other than a private one.

Reactions: metroboomin
i play both faceit and mm,with legit settings,low fov high smooth,no one said i`m cheating till now ,avarage hs% 50,if you are a good player already no one will notice,i`ve played with most of my friends none notice;)

Status
Not open for further replies.