Status
Not open for further replies.

xl3loodx

Global Elite
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Like the title says, I'm curious about your experience with this new kind of matchmaking.
Valve themselve say it will improve matchmaking a lot, by simply matching similar types of players together to create a better game experience overall.​

Do you already see any difference? And if yes, in a good or a bad way?

Here is a little video which will explain everything you need to know about Valve's new "trust factor" matchmaking.

Valve's introduction thread:
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/the-trust-factor/

Last edited:

1337xLeague

League Player
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Like the title says, I'm curious about your experience with this new kind of matchmaking.
Valve themselve say it will improve matchmaking a lot, by simply matching similar types of players together to create a better game experience overall.​

Here is a little video which will explain everything you need to know about Valve's new "trust factor" matchmaking.

Had got mostly only good experience, only bad experience once know from a LC member that dont learn that you dont need to win and rage and use ESP.
censored| sad boy you stop use fulltime flick, since OW will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DD-FAM

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Basically you have to trust the other team.
No trust, no my problem.

Like usual, valve has barely explained how it works.
You just have to tell the other team to trust you :)

1337xLeague

League Player
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Basically you have to trust the other team.
No trust, no my problem.

Like usual, valve has barely explained how it works.
You just have to tell the other team to trust you :)
We had today one random and got queued vs "retarded cheaters".
To have a bad Trusted you need probably some shitty acc like the most ppl.

DD-FAM

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We had today one random and got queued vs "retarded cheaters".
To have a bad Trusted you need probably some shitty acc like the most ppl.
From what i've gathered, if you're playing on a main account of sorts, you're good.
The main thing i'm confused with, is lobbying with people.
All of my friends are idiots, I'm talking IWEBZ users.. yea. So i'm never getting a good MM game.
But I hope that everyone has good luck with the new TRUST system :p

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Had got mostly only good experience, only bad experience once know from a LC member that dont learn that you dont need to win and rage and use ESP.
Thanks for posting my profile :) I'm not using flick shoots and trigger bot.
Yes I using esp on key and im sure my settings are more legit than you think :) Ns to know i have rekt you in mm :)
Code:
rifle_aimbot=1
rifle_aimkey=5
rifle_aimbutton=56
rifle_fov=1.00
rifle_rcsfov=5
rifle_aimright=0.00
rifle_aimheight=0.00
rifle_smoothaim=30.00
rifle_supersmooth=8
rifle_multibone=3
rifle_bone=8
rifle_bone1=7
rifle_bone2=6
rifle_recoil=0.68
rifle_recoilx=0.53
rifle_crosshair=0
rifle_triggerbot=0
rifle_triggerbones=3
rifle_nohop=1
rifle_aimtime=50.00
rifle_randomspot=2

1337xLeague

League Player
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
From what i've gathered, if you're playing on a main account of sorts, you're good.
The main thing i'm confused with, is lobbying with people.
All of my friends are idiots, I'm talking IWEBZ users.. yea. So i'm never getting a good MM game.
But I hope that everyone has good luck with the new TRUST system :p
Only got legit players ^^

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Can people stop complaining about cheaters, on a CHEATING FORUM. It's litterly the definition of hypocrisy. There is no "legit" or "rage" there is only cheaters and non cheaters.

jabbaws

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Can people stop complaining about cheaters, on a CHEATING FORUM. It's litterly the definition of hypocrisy. There is no "legit" or "rage" there is only cheaters and non cheaters.
at the same moment i agree and don't agree with you, crying because cheaters is hypocrisy u are damn right bit there's a big difference from someone legit hacking and someone rage hacking

Reaction score
Swag Level :
at the same moment i agree and don't agree with you, crying because cheaters is hypocrisy u are damn right bit there's a big difference from someone legit hacking and someone rage hacking
Yeah there is a difference, using 1 fov and 100. But at the end of the day your still cheating if you use 1 fov. And ethically speaking it doesn't matter if you use a 100 fov or 1 fov. You could make the argument that your giving your opponent a chance by not using "rage settings". But my point is that it's cheating no matter what.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah there is a difference, using 1 fov and 100. But at the end of the day your still cheating if you use 1 fov. And ethically speaking it doesn't matter if you use a 100 fov or 1 fov. You could make the argument that your giving your opponent a chance by not using "rage settings". But my point is that it's cheating no matter what.
What if somebody is using 1 fov and rcsfov 5?
Maybe they are already good at this game and they need some sort of "boost"?

I'm talking about legit game hacking, not bunnyhopping and one tapping everyone.

Pure legit plays <> Rage plays

Working brain <> Retarded

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :

I know what you mean by cheating = cheating, no matter of which settings you use that's true, but those that full stack lobby just to play one game per 24/48h with rage/semi-rage settings are just insanely retarded morons that really destroy the game.

In the end we all cheating no question about that there is no way to justify legit hacking over rage hacking or hacking overall, but its quite fun to play when you meet other legit/closet hackers that just want a little boost.

Joao Pacheco

League Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :

I know what you mean by cheating = cheating, no matter of which settings you use that's true, but those that full stack lobby just to play one game per 24/48h with rage/semi-rage settings are just insanely retarded morons that really destroy the game.

In the end we all cheating no question about that there is no way to justify legit hacking over rage hacking or hacking overall, but its quite fun to play when you meet other legit/closet hackers that just want a little boost.
U are all right except in 1 part!
Legit hacker can be beaten easily if u are better than your opponent.... Rage hacker is another story, u cant even press m1 that u are already being hs! Please don't generalize cheating... There's a huge difference between us and ragers....

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Legit hacker can be beaten easily if u are better than your opponent....
That's actually true, if you don't know how to hold map spots. You probably going to lose even with cheats.

KRM8

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
That's actually true, if you don't know how to hold map spots. You probably going to lose even with cheats.
Agreed.

Ive played "legit hacker mates" before, (just trigger / aimbot no esp) i was totally legit and ive fucking wrecked them purely on pre-firing and shoulder angles where you always spot before spotted. EZ game once you learn it. its also 90% of hackusattions are because people know how to abuse the shoulder peeking system, or jiggle peeking.

CS has a bigger learning curve than just spray patterns and maps. 10+ years and you start to do things without realizing your doing it.

<- Ex UK (Semi) Pro (never got anywhere big so wouldn't say pro, but ive hung with the best of em! (Plus UK has been dead since CSS which is why i now legit cheat)

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah i see differances always game with cheaters :D

Reaction score
Swag Level :
What if somebody is using 1 fov and rcsfov 5?
Maybe they are already good at this game and they need some sort of "boost"?

I'm talking about legit game hacking, not bunnyhopping and one tapping everyone.

Pure legit plays <> Rage plays

Working brain <> Retarded
I do realize that there is a difference between "legit hackers" and "rage hackers". I'm a "legit cheater" myself and I'm pretty decent without cheats. But my point is that if you cheat you really shouldn't cry about other cheaters no matter if they're "legit" or "raging". Since the same logic that makes us "legit cheat" makes them "rage cheat" we all just want to have an advantage over our opponents and in some sense "improve our game". So really the essence of what I'm saying is that it's really hypocritical to cry about cheaters if you are cheating yourself and in that sense, it doesn't matter if your rage hacking or legit hacking.

bendis916

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hopefully Valve will f*** this up in the end (as seen at other fancy ideas) or there will be a decent workaround at least... you can deal with 1 rage cheater at the opponent team for sure, but the more it will turn into rage hvh lobbies what is the point of legit cheating?!? Just my opinion...

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
U are all right except in 1 part!
Legit hacker can be beaten easily if u are better than your opponent.... Rage hacker is another story, u cant even press m1 that u are already being hs! Please don't generalize cheating... There's a huge difference between us and ragers....

Ofc it is a difference between legit and rage (i don't like ragers don't see the point of doing it).
But still both are cheating right?.
Can you please explain your point, i don't see it....

jabbaws

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ofc it is a difference between legit and rage (i don't like ragers don't see the point of doing it).
But still both are cheating right?.
Can you please explain your point, i don't see it....
his point is that u can fight legitcheaters playing with out cheats but u cant right a rager unless u raging too(atleast thats what i understood

Status
Not open for further replies.