Wtf is this?

it's called munity hack. For now the web site is private and only staff and personal friends are testing, theyr "developers" are focused in exploits and bypass... but this one for me is a insta OW/VAC ban... the legit bot is a shame NotLikeThis

Yea, look at this shake while def bomb.
Shakes in aimbot, shakes in c4 plant, c4 defuse and probably shakes when you walking haha xD best shitty cheat what i ever seen :D

yeah I mean it looks cool but it just looks like bait to get kids to buy it as fast as possible before they get detected

It's an a*mw*re feature that's going to be patched within the next few weeks. Some other public cheats have started implementing it. You'd be surprised you can't be OW banned of of today using it. A few other guys I've played with have been using non stop for the past week. No OW bans have been handed out. It's stupid that you can do stuff like this.

Reactions: Airless_
It's an a*mw*re feature
No, a*mw*re pasted it from UC source afik. The credits going to UC guy who posted it.
I've played with have been using non stop for the past week. No OW bans have been handed out. It's stupid that you can do stuff like this.
Because kids are retarded and don't know how to spot a cheater. You need to play really obviously to get ban.

No, a*mw*re pasted it from UC source afik. The credits going to UC guy who posted it.

Because kids are retarded and don't know how to spot a cheater. You need to play really obviously to get ban.

Yeah, getting OW banned is actually hard if you have a brain. Kappa

Reactions: Airless_
It's an a*mw*re feature that's going to be patched within the next few weeks. Some other public cheats have started implementing it. You'd be surprised you can't be OW banned of of today using it. A few other guys I've played with have been using non stop for the past week. No OW bans have been handed out. It's stupid that you can do stuff like this.
Yeah to get ow ban with this cheat you need play fucking obv even you using this fast defuse or planting bomb features. Mg1 ranks usually do know nothing about cheating, but getting access to OW demos. For me is really stupid thing xD