Worst experience

kevin gates

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Bought LC, received the email, trying for 6 STRAIGHT HOURS to make it working, everytime is a different bug, even the support guys don't know what to do anymore, just feel i lost 35 dollars, without even TESTING the thing.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
We have been trying to help you for hours but you are not always responsive in answering our questions.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sorry for anything, but i`m trying ! Hope i get bettter news!
I'm aware that sometimes it gets frustrating, but you have to understand our cheat runs differently than the others, we have different approaches to best secure our clientele, and unfortunately windows is so unstable that can be different for each individual client.

That doesn't mean you'll not receive a full support to solve your problem, I hope you can re-think about your testimonial, because we are trying to solve your problem.

kevin gates

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm aware that sometimes it gets frustrating, but you have to understand our cheat runs differently than the others, we have different approaches to best secure our clientele, and unfortunately windows is so unstable that can be different for each individual client.

That doesn't mean you'll not receive a full support to solve your problem, I hope you can re-think about your testimonial, because we are trying to solve your problem.
thank you very much for your attention, i was just sad =\ but now i hope you guys will support me!

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
thank you very much for your attention, i was just sad =\ but now i hope you guys will support me!
Jimster is working on a workaround specially for you, please be patient, once you get the cheat running I'll make sure you have the days you couldn't play back.

kevin gates

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Jimster is working on a workaround specially for you, please be patient, once you get the cheat running I'll make sure you have the days you couldn't play back.
lovely bro!

Resolved

ex Trusted
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
lovely bro!
At the end of the day LC can be the best experience. I hope this issue is resolved and you get to enjoy LC the way every customer here does :p

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
At the end of the day LC can be the best experience. I hope this issue is resolved and you get to enjoy LC the way every customer here does :p
Yeah the cheat can be hard to set up for the first time sometimes, but in the end it is the best and most secure p2c out there :)