windows 11

erenikkus

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 17, 2016
Hey getting back after a long break from csgo, and wanted to rock LC again.

Wanted to know if something is detected and i should be aware of?

And does it work fine for windows 11?

Thanks in advance!

The software works completely fine on Windows 11. Although you should honestly never be using Windows 11. Nobody should be using Windows 11 as it is a total and complete piece of spyware.

You should avoid using triggerbot and auto shoot as much as possible and not go too hard with the aimbot. The current version of vacnet measures lots of different things including reaction times and the speed of clicks.

The rest of the features basically work fine.

LC can be a game-changer, but staying cautious about detection is key. You might want to browse forums or the LC community for the latest insights.Regarding Windows 11 compatibility, I'd recommend checking LC's official resources or contacting their support for a definitive answer. It's always good to ensure everything works seamlessly on your setup.If you're interested in optimizing your Windows experience, you could check out the cheap windows 10 keys Reddit sub. They often share tips and tricks that can give you an edge. Here's the link to the sub: cheap windows 10 keys

Last edited:
As for LC, it's essential to stay updated with any potential detections or issues. Keeping an eye on forums and community discussions is a smart move.

And if you're considering an upgrade to Windows 11, have you thought about looking for a Windows 11 key cheap? It could be a great way to ensure you're all set up and ready to roll on the latest OS. Best of luck, and have a blast rocking LC in your games!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimster480
As for LC, it's essential to stay updated with any potential detections or issues. Keeping an eye on forums and community discussions is a smart move.
Keep an eye out in the next couple weeks because I'm working on the CS2 release.