will the cheat affect my fps?

drpepper1337

Aug 28, 2016
Hello! I want to buy the esp non leaugue cheat. I have tried the full verision before but I changed some settings who was best for the aimbot. But my fps was not so smooth then. If I buy the esp cheat will it work good on my normal settings 1024x768? Will the fps be the same as without cheats?

Hello! I want to buy the esp non leaugue cheat. I have tried the full verision before but I changed some settings who was best for the aimbot. But my fps was not so smooth then. If I buy the esp cheat will it work good on my normal settings 1024x768? Will the fps be the same as without cheats?
It can impact it due to the fact it's drawing extra stuff..What are your system specs?

It can impact it due to the fact it's drawing extra stuff..What are your system specs?

Cpu: Intel core i7 3770k 3,5ghz turbo 3,9 ghz
Gpu: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 GHz 3gb
8 gb ram
OS Windows 7 Ultimate

I have good fps on csgo with 1024x768 and low settings. When I used aimbot I decided to use 1920x1080 and some more setting on because the aimbot works better I heard. So thats probably what affected my fps. Because my computer isnt the best. But I guess esp works the same on 1024 than 1920?

8 gb ram
OS Windows 7 Ultimate

I have good fps on csgo with 1024x768 and low settings. When I used aimbot I decided to use 1920x1080 and some more setting on because the aimbot works better I heard. So thats probably what affected my fps. Because my computer isnt the best. But I guess esp works the same on 1024 than 1920?
Yea, the ESP will work fine on 1024.

8 gb ram
OS Windows 7 Ultimate

No the aimbot doesn't work better on different resolutions it just works differently and while yes some people have reported this as an issue most people barely notice it at all. What fps do you get normally?

Sent from my BLU ENERGY X PLUS using Tapatalk

No the aimbot doesn't work better on different resolutions it just works differently and while yes some people have reported this as an issue most people barely notice it at all. What fps do you get normally?

I have fps_max on 299 and my fps is pretty stable at 220-300. I guess the esp cheat will run flawless on my computer?

Ok, what is your fps without cheat? Do you use esp version?
It's like 10 more or something no I don't use esp but I use to it might effect you more depending on your resolution if you have AMD or Intel or Nidia but having that much fps you should be fine regardless of what you have