Why you should use LC for league cheating.

Oktamer

DMG
CSGO Pro League
Aug 25, 2016
This topic will define my own experience with LC and, I will try to give to you, new people who read this, why LC will be something that can improve the pleasure you take from cs go.

Hello everyone, my name is Bastien. I'm french. I'm on LC since 2016.

I'm a long time CS: GO, player. I played some LAN with friends ( I'm not a pro or semi-pro, I'm just a great lover of this game ), I have something about 7k hours on all of my acc.

Ok, you don't care, but I wanted to tell you that, for you to understand, from my point of view, what LC gave to me, and still gives.

I play on a lot of leagues, Faceit, ESL, CEVO, Gfinity, PvPproKappa...

I'm going to do it in 3 different points: ( like in college you know)

First, I'm going to talk about LC and what it feels to play with it.

Then I'm going to talk about the league, and what makes this a great experience.

And finally, why you should try it.

1. Why is LC so pleasant to use?
League cheats is not built to be able to HvH. It's assistance.

It's like an extension of your muscle memory. It helps you do what you want to do.
I remember so many time when I wasn't practising enough, and my game would not feel the way I wanted because this game takes time and practice.

Sometimes you want to be able to play with your friend at a high level, and not just 64 tick MM game, but a real league game with people who try hard, do pro league stuff and play the game at high level.

LC help you to do that without having to do 2H DM every day get past your skill cap level.

If you want something that can spinbot and play HvH server, this is not the place.

You are welcome here if you want to enjoy High ELO CS:GO gaming.
LC aimbot is something you can configure EXACTLY how you want.

Not just press Mouse 1 to do headshot but do a spray pattern exactly the way you want using the bones system. ( CSGO use a bones system to locate part of the skeleton )

It will not feel like a robot, you can smooth it so much, and the supersmooth is working so well, it's just like doing what you want it to do in your mind.

YOU WILL FEEL LIKE HAVING A GOOD DAY EVERY DAY.

2. Why should you play leagues?

If all you want to do is matchmaking, use the non-league version, and enjoy it.

For people who are interested in leagues, but never tried it.

DO IT

You will never feel what CS:GO and all of CS are if you never play in a league.

On league, you play for something. A real rank ( no the MM one which is strategically non-existent) against people who are good.

They play, for something and you do too, they use strategies, and you have to do it also.

It's the complete CS: GO experience. With pressure, painful moment, and beautiful moment.

I suggest you to never play with ESP or Visual assistance. You need to learn this part of the game alone.

League is the big place. The place where you push yourself beyond what you thought you could do, clutch or carry.

Play ESL, CEVO with your friends. Create Setup, do roles, and enjoy what CS is at high ELO, and with try hard spirit.

Play faceit without cheat, and learn how to play on your own. It will help you reduce assistance, and feel more comfortable and more legit, but you will still wreck your enemies.

If you want to know where you can use LC use this link: https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/

Conclusion, why you should try it.

High ELO cheating is not like going full spinbot on MM server and doesn't care.

It's about trying to be a name on this game and trying to achieve things.

League cheats will help you improve, and make you feel great about yourself in the game. No more, "crap, I missed because my aim sucks." Now, you can focus, more on strategy, why the other team had better stuff mechanics than you, and how to be the perfect mind player on the game.

Focus on what you need with LC, and learn CSGO faster than any other player.

Feel Legit, Feel League cheats

special thanks to @fmr.

Last edited:
This topic will defined my own experience with LC and, i will try to give to you, new people who read this, why LC will be something that can improve the pleasure you take from cs go.

Hello everyone, my name is Bastien. I'm french, i'm on LC since 2016.

I'm a long time cs go player. I played some LAN with friends ( I'm not a pro or semi-pro, i'm juste a great lover of this game ), i have something about 7kh on all of my acc.

Ok, you don't care, but i really wanted to tell you that, for you to understand, from my point of view, what LC gave to me, and still gives.

i'm gonna do it in 3 different point : ( like in college you know )

First i'm gonna talk about LC and what it feels to play with it.

Then i'm gonna talk about league, and what makes this a great experience.

1.Why is LC so good to use.

Leaguecheats is not like the build to be able to HvH, it's really an assistance.

It's like an extension for your muscle memory. It's help you do what you want to do.
I remember so many time, when i wasn't practicing enough, and my game would not feel the way i wanted, because, this game take times, and an every day practicing.

And sometime you just want to be able to play with your friend at high level, and not just 64 ticks MM game, but a real league game, with people who tryhard, do CPL stuff, and just play the game at high level.

LC help you to do that, without having to do 2H DM every day to be at you skill cap level.

If you want something who can spinbot and play HvH server, this is not the place.

If you want to enjoy high elo cs go. Welcome home.
LC aimbot, is something you can configure to be EXACTLY what you want.

Not just press M1 to do headshot, but do a spray pattern exactly the way you want using the bones system. ( CSGO use a bones system to locate part of the skeleton )

And it will not feel like a robot, you can smooth it so much, and the supersmooth is working so well, it's just like doing what you want it to do in your mind.

2.Why you should play leagues

At this point, you all you want to do is matchmaking, use the non league version, and enjoy it.

For people who are interested in leagues but never tried it.

DO IT
You will never feel what cs go and all of CS are if you never play on a league.

On league you play for something. A real rank ( and not the MM one who is pure sh¨t ) against people who are good.

They play for something and you do to, they use strat and you have to do it to.

It's the complete cs go experience. With presure, difficult moment, and beautiful moment.

I suggest you to never play with ESP or Visual assitance. You need to learn this part of the game alone.

League is the big place. The place where you push yourself beyond what you though you could do, clutch or carry.

Play ESL, CEVO
with your friends. Create Setup, do roles, and enjoy what cs is at high elo, and with try hard spirit.

Play faceit without cheat, and learn how to play on ur own. It will help you reduce assistance, and feel more confortable and more legit, but you will still rekt them.

If you want to know where you can use LC use this link : https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/

High elo cheating is not like going full spinbot on MM server and doesn't care.

It's about trying to be a name on this game, and trying to achieve things.

This will help you improve, and make you feel great about yourself on the game. No more, fuck i missed because my aim sucks, now, you can focus, more on strat, why the other team had better stuff mechanics than you, and how to be the perfect mind player on the game.

Focus on what you need with LC , and learn CSGO faster than any other player.

Feel Legit, Feel Leaguecheats

Great review. I'll edit this, so it will look better. I'll repost it when I am done.

Reactions: Oktamer
thanks, LC still didn't give me english skills

This topic will define my own experience with LC and, I will try to give to you, new people who read this, why LC will be something that can improve the pleasure you take from cs go.

Hello everyone, my name is Bastien. I'm French. I'm on LC since 2016.

I'm a long time CS: GO, player. I played some LAN with friends ( I'm not a pro or semi-pro, I'm just a great lover of this game ), I have something about 7k hours on all of my acc.

Ok, you don't care, but I wanted to tell you that, for you to understand, from my point of view, what LC gave to me, and still gives.

I'm going to do it in 3 different points: ( like in college you know)

First, I'm going to talk about LC and what it feels to play with it.

Then I'm going to talk about the league, and what makes this a great experience.

1. Why is LC so pleasant to use?

League cheats is not built to be able to HvH. It's assistance.

It's like an extension of your muscle memory. It helps you do what you want to do.
I remember so many time when I wasn't practising enough, and my game would not feel the way I wanted because this game takes time and practice.

Sometimes you want to be able to play with your friend at a high level, and not just 64 tick MM game, but a real league game with people who try hard, do pro league stuff and play the game at high level.

LC help you to do that without having to do 2H DM every day get past your skill cap level.

If you want something that can spinbot and play HvH server, this is not the place.

You are welcome here if you want to enjoy High ELO CS:GO gaming.
LC aimbot is something you can configure EXACTLY how you want.

Not just press Mouse 1 to do headshot but do a spray pattern exactly the way you want using the bones system. ( CSGO use a bones system to locate part of the skeleton )

It will not feel like a robot, you can smooth it so much, and the supersmooth is working so well, it's just like doing what you want it to do in your mind.

2. Why should you play leagues?

If all you want to do is matchmaking, use the non-league version, and enjoy it.

For people who are interested in leagues, but never tried it.

DO IT

You will never feel what CS:GO and all of CS are if you never play in a league.

On league, you play for something. A real rank ( no the MM one which is strategically non-existent) against people who are good.

They play, and something and you do too, they use strategies, and you have to do it also.

It's the complete CS: GO experience. With pressure, painful moment, and beautiful moment.

I suggest you to never play with ESP or Visual assistance. You need to learn this part of the game alone.

League is the big place. The place where you push yourself beyond what you thought you could do, clutch or carry.

Play ESL, CEVO with your friends. Create Setup, do roles, and enjoy what CS is at high ELO, and with try hard spirit.

Play faceit without cheat, and learn how to play on your own. It will help you reduce assistance, and feel more comfortable and more legit, but you will still wreck your enemies.

If you want to know where you can use LC use this link: https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/

High ELO cheating is not like going full spinbot on MM server and doesn't care.

It's about trying to be a name on this game and trying to achieve things.

League cheats will help you improve, and make you feel great about yourself in the game. No more, "crap, I missed because my aim sucks." Now, you can focus, more on strategy, why the other team had better stuff mechanics than you, and how to be the perfect mind player on the game.

Focus on what you need with LC, and learn CSGO faster than any other player.

Feel Legit, Feel League cheats

Last edited:
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Spam post withput reading nlablabla some other provider this blablabla cheap as copy paste

By buying leaguecheats you are 5 months away (if subscribed monthly) from having your Faceit AntiCheat Client bypass. We do not want the AC bypass released publicly immediately because we want to make sure that our product is 100% working. We do not want the likes of you coming and yelling, “I got banned from faceit. AC detected my hack. Bypass my ass!”

As you can see, you have not even read the forums properly. It clearly says all over the place that it’s only for server side faceit.

Here in LC we do not want a half baked product get released. Quality and security are our priority. We are 100% transparent to the customers. All we are asking for you is your patience. No other provider are even close to a real public Faceit bypass. Only Jim has it.

If you do not know anything about public releases, public releases increases the chance of the bypass getting detected EXPONENTIALLY. So you see, we need to test it also EXPONENTIALLY.

Staff, trusted group, and beta access users are the first in line to test the faceit bypass to ensure the quality come the time it will be officially released.

I hope you cool yourself up. Think about what you said. You are always welcome here. Customer satisfaction is our endgoal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already talked to JIM. I know he is a nice guy coz he atleast reply, NOT LIKE YOU ALL.
He told me that you guys will help me out coz I have paid. It is not being transparent, it is about service COZ I HAVE PAID, 25 dollars for a useless hack. The features you are providing, others are also providing at a less cost. I only bought because it says on your website and through marketing, FACEIT BYPASS.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? STATE IT OVER THERE SO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY MAKE UP THEIR MIND WHILE BUYING.

And I don't need your shitty service now and I don't even care that you are close to bypass FACEIT ANTI-CHEAT CLIENT. I will play as a regular guy without hacks like I supposed to do.

It is just that everywhere you go, all are hacking so I bought the service in frustration. BUT NEVERMIND!!

Thanks for fooling me.

How is it false advertising when it CLEARLY STATES: "FACEIT SERVER-SIDED ANTICHEAT" And above that "* note this version does not work with the faceit anticheat client".

You just failed to read, also. Instead of complaining, maybe wait for LC 3.0 like we all do :^)

and please, don't advertise shitty pastes who don't support anything but VAC..

I have been using their hacks so it is not shitty at all and never got banned and just to let you know if u use any hack in a good way, you don't get overwatch. It is not just hags-club but all in general.

YOUR HACKS ARE DISGUSTING. DON'T WORK ON LEAGUES. I WASTED MY 25 BUCKS FOR FACEIT ESP LEAGUE. AFTER BUYING, MODERATORS SAY IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ANTI-CHEAT CLIENT. FALSE ADVERTISING AND MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT.

PLEASE DON'T EVEN TRY TO BUY.

IF YOU WANNA BUY, BUY IT FROM HAGS-CLUBS. COM FOR ONLY 10 USD A MONTH.
Hey Moderator, you can suck my cock ok? MOTHERFUCKER!!
OMG are you blind,before buying open ANTI-CHEAT STATUS and you'll see:
* This subscription will only work on the NON-CLIENT version of Faceit.

I have already talked to JIM. I know he is a nice guy coz he atleast reply, NOT LIKE YOU ALL.
He told me that you guys will help me out coz I have paid. It is not being transparent, it is about service COZ I HAVE PAID, 25 dollars for a useless hack. The features you are providing, others are also providing at a less cost. I only bought because it says on your website and through marketing, FACEIT BYPASS.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? STATE IT OVER THERE SO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY MAKE UP THEIR MIND WHILE BUYING.

And I don't need your shitty service now and I don't even care that you are close to bypass FACEIT ANTI-CHEAT CLIENT. I will play as a regular guy without hacks like I supposed to do.

It is just that everywhere you go, all are hacking so I bought the service in frustration. BUT NEVERMIND!!

Thanks for fooling me.

You know, there are the good customers that read things before buying, and there are people like you, who flame about the cheat without even reading one line of useful information.

Plenty of customers from plat are here now, and they dont regret It, so in conclusion, I think the problem is you?

FALSE ADVERTISING AND MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT.
ANTI-CHEAT STATUS

But you can see clearly that:
The League Version has less subcribors than the Non-League version, which means you are more secured by using the League Version. The hack features are the same just like in Non-League version, soon we are going to add ESL Anti-Cheat, CEVO Anti-Cheat, and Gfinity Anti-Cheat support.

* This subscription will only work on the NON-CLIENT version of Faceit.

What the LEAGUE VERSION supports:

• VAC2/VAC3/MM
  • CEVO Anti-Cheat
  • Gfinity Anti-Cheat
  • ESL Anti-Cheat
  • GamersClub Anti-Cheat (In maintenance)
  • FaceIT Server Sided AC
  • ZenGaming Server Sided AC
  • SMAC
  • PopFlash
  • Any Server Sided AC

So what's the problem?
Not willing to try our provided solutions = you won't get a refund and your cheat will run like a potato hags-paste

The config is extremely hard to setup and the cheat is just unorganized in general... I think I would like a refund))

I just need help with the config in general... Other than that, The cheat is extremely confusing and the hack doesnt work properly meaning that the esp is floating and the aimbot is switched off for some reason. If you can help me setup the cheat live then It wont be a problem... Also, I cannot tab out and I like to play on 4:3 (Whenever I tab in my game freezes).

It is hard to explain everything through messages so if its possible may you assist me while screensharing on discord?

discord: gl4b#7986

I have tried that but the instructions seemed unclear to me and confused me

Reactions: Sarac007
I love how he links a site that doesn't support any Leagues, then cries when LC doesn't support FaceIT Client, that $10 cheat is a direct UC copy paste with NO recoil control settings, like what? And they can't even spell "Hack", literally made himself look further more dumb by replying in the first place.

Thanks for fooling me.

there is a lot of league beside faceit, you can play ESL, CEVO, Gfinity, challengeme, so please, don't just rage, take the time to configure ur LC build, we are here to help you, and i'm sure you will enjoy it.

And Faceit AC is clearly shown as unusable