Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 9, 2016
FIRST OF ALL TAHNK YOU JIMSTER and TOX

Then the Other Staffs and Members :D

Merry X-Mas.

So lets get to the Review

Getting Started ( Installing, Wrting Fov and Stuff) 3/10

Its so Huge and so Complicated in the Beginning you will drown in Informations. and the LC Wiki is like not up to date to Everything. Not every Part of the Cheat is Descriped well but 99% is. Somestuff you must Figure out Youreself.

Injection and Travelling 10/10 (Travelling with Cheat is only after a period of Time "unlocked")

The Injection after Everything is Set up is very easy and you can Hide everything infront of youre Friends Eyes. its one of the Best features is the Silent Injection. I love it cause its Fast @Home kappa

Aimbot 12/10

The Aimbot if Right installed is..... Yeah it is what it is...

AWESOME SHIT! trust me i used so much stuff before and i never found some Good like this Aimbot.

(RIP SMURF October 2017 well must get said :( )

Wallhack and the Rest i never used

1000/10

FOR THE COMMUNITY

Hey @Kinge, thanks for your honest review.

Getting Started ( Installing, Wrting Fov and Stuff) 3/10

Its so Huge and so Complicated in the Beginning you will drown in Informations. and the LC Wiki is like not up to date to Everything. Not every Part of the Cheat is Descriped well but 99% is. Somestuff you must Figure out Youreself.
That's actually true, we are still working on our WIKI section. If someone will report to me missing feature/explanation, I'm fixing it in less than few days. We also have a German WIKI but it's 55% translated. We want to fully translate it in next couple of months :)

Aimbot 12/10 The Aimbot if Right installed is.....
"The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka. Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom." Kappa

1000/10

FOR THE COMMUNITY
1000/10 quick maths skills here Keepo

We have a dank community here, enjoy your life and happy new year!

Thank you for taking off time to write those nice words, it help us and the community improve even more!

Just as my grandfather said, "When you know the sea, you never want to stop swimming" wixSanic

Last edited:
Reactions: DRAKE66
Hey @Kinge, thanks for your honest review.

That's actually true, we are still working on our WIKI section. If someone will report to me missing feature/explanation, I'm fixing it in less than few days. We also have a German WIKI but it's 55% translated. We want to fully translate it in next couple of months :)

"The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka. Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom." Kappa

1000/10 quick maths skills here Keepo

We have a dank community here, enjoy your life and happy new year!

I can help with german translation if you wish and need.
ive done several payed translations from german to english and polish

Alright thanks, I will message you.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk Pro

Nice review mate. Thumbs up. :)

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Reactions: prtj88
Status
Not open for further replies.