Who remember this legend?

GodEx6Tenz, such a passionate player - hopefully he'll be back in g2/envy at some point

I was never a fan of counter-strike source, was a loyal 1.6 player haha. Dunno why but i recognize his name, he have played csgo right?

I was never a fan of counter-strike source, was a loyal 1.6 player haha. Dunno why but i recognize his name, he have played csgo right?

I never liked source too haha. Source was like a massive alpha build for CSGO haha.

This is so sad. 1.6 legends slowly getting caught by age. It's funny 27 years old and above is like the retirement age for CSGO. I played a 40 year old the other day, and he is still making havoc.

Reactions: Heraxion
My girlfriend can't even give me the same satisfaction, and she's partly made out of plastic and air.. So she's pretty much up always up for some kinky stuff

Reactions: panzer
I never liked source too haha. Source was like a massive alpha build for CSGO haha.

This is so sad. 1.6 legends slowly getting caught by age. It's funny 27 years old and above is like the retirement age for CSGO. I played a 40 year old the other day, and he is still making havoc.

i'm 27 and i'm not retired :p
but yeah, its time to retire :)
but we are cs go history, so we need to keep moving >)

and yeah, we will always talk about the good old days