Who of you was this?

tomato

Best served with salad
Administrator
Super Moderator
VIP
Jun 18, 2016
leaguecheats.com
Not expecting anyone to come forward ofc, but i bet my nuts it was one of you boys haha
The whole thing just doesnt look legit in my eyes at some points, should fix config?

Played on GC btw

Reactions: StayTrue
Not expecting anyone to come forward ofc, but i bet my nuts it was one of you boys haha
The whole thing just doesnt look legit in my eyes at some points, should fix config?

Played on GC btw

GC doesn't work with us yet but he's definitely using something... some insane bad crosshair placements while landing every shot :troll:

I hope an admin does not see this easy manual ban the rcs is just NotLikeThis Really does not look like an rcs jimster has made.

That's not LC Recoil, that's Leaguemode.

1:08 if timestamp doesn't work, it's quite sad.

he is a semi-pro http://steamcommunity/id/figzera/ :p
I dont think he is actually cheating, he is very close friend to one guy who is/was in IMT but I guess its best not get in details.
But I can be wrong, maybe he is cheating...

That's not LC Recoil, that's Leaguemode.

1:08 if timestamp doesn't work, it's quite sad.

Hahaha! How’d you know?!? Yes, I used leaguemode before. It’s definitely it. It’s shaky because of the 3D aimbot. The recoil is robotic compared to LC. It’s like NBA 2K vs NBA Live haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha! How’d you know?!? Yes, I used leaguemode before. It’s definitely it. It’s shaky because of the 3D aimbot. The recoil is robotic compared to LC. It’s like NBA 2K vs NBA Live haha.

It's fairly obvious when you have no idea what you're doing and try make an aimbot :^)

Is this the new parkinson RCS feature? Kappa
Leaguemode Parkinson's Aim; presented to you by copy pasted UC offsets!

It's fairly obvious when you have no idea what you're doing and try make an aimbot :^)

Leaguemode Parkinson's Aim; presented to you by copy pasted UC offsets!

Hahahah! Like you said, copy pasted :p

The rcs really is disgusting. This is a prime example of how NOT to make an rc or should I say how NOT to copy paste an rcs. The coder of Leaguemode barely knows html by the looks of this rcsNotLikeThis

Jesus, why he is not banned yet ? the parkinson RCS make my eyes bleed.

Some times i think GC is covering some guys and let them use aimbot.

Jesus, why he is not banned yet ? the parkinson RCS make my eyes bleed.

Some times i think GC is covering some guys and let them use aimbot.
Last VAC was 2016 for the cheat he's using so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets VAC'd again

he is a semi-pro http://steamcommunity/id/figzera/ :p
I dont think he is actually cheating, he is very close friend to one guy who is/was in IMT but I guess its best not get in details.
But I can be wrong, maybe he is cheating...

Stop being delusional, just because he is a semi-pro doesn't mean he can't cheat, don't trust everybody, cs go scene is pretty much it, only thing that differs him from professionals is that professionals know how to use it and hide it. :D

he is cheating 100% just check in the video how he sometimes puts crosshair closer to angle as enemy approaches. also check his other videos, one in cache, hes a main and starts following guy through wall before that one even peeked haha.

also, i didnt know gc is supported by shitmode?