When are you forced to use the FACEIT Client?

Hects

Dec 23, 2016
I want to buy your cheat and use it on web FaceIt but I want to know when i can get forced to use their AC?

@Hects This is really random, probably if you get too many reports. They will simply flag you. So at the end you will have to play with AC

Hello Hects, how are u?

it depents on the way u play. maybe on first day, maybe after a lot of matches.
but 3.0 are comming and u ill be able to use with AC CLIENT ok...

buy and try :)

My friend with me get forced after 3 matches so is really randomly even you have 100%hs you can be force after 20 games or 50.

My friend with me get forced after 3 matches so is really randomly even you have 100%hs you can be force after 20 games or 50.
na I'm pretty sure the only way you get forced to use the client after only a couple matches is if you didn't ban evade correctly because they use to ban people after 2-10 games but now they just make you use the client so they can log your hwid then ban you lol

Reactions: itsme
na I'm pretty sure the only way you get forced to use the client after only a couple matches is if you didn't ban evade correctly because they use to ban people after 2-10 games but now they just make you use the client so they can log your hwid then ban you lol
Ofc better is be banned without client :D Actually i played 20 matches on new smurf acc and all is fine im still not forced thx god :D

Does it matter when I linked my account, I just copy pasted the password from the PayPal email or do I have to type it out?
I don't think it matters if its not working try typing it out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FD^GoD
yeah I have 48 matches played right now and a 51% hs ratio lol still no ac

When, How Did u notice that ? This scared me af cuz it happend to me I got forced after 6 games and I got banned on previous account and there is possibility I didn't evade it right shit

When, How Did u notice that ? This scared me af cuz it happend to me I got forced after 6 games and I got banned on previous account and there is possibility I didn't evade it right shit
Also I got banned (on previous acc) by web anitcheat could u explain that I'm confused x(

Also I got banned (on previous acc) by web anitcheat could u explain that I'm confused x(

1. I know your new and its not a big deal but next time can you use the edit button if you have something new to say because it spams my notifications and it makes the thread longer then it has to be

2.Yup its probably because you didn't ban evade properly to do so you have to get a new Ip which is the biggest thing but you also have to uninstall and re install csgo, Clear browser Cookies or a new browser entirely, New payment method (Do not re-use the same Paypal), do not put in the same info when registering. And some people have recorded even being banned after doing all those some other things that cause a ban is reinstall your windows and do not log into your account you got banned on until you have at least have played 10 games on faceit on your new account because they can log your cs:go files and do not add old friends on faceit right away .... the last 3 are optional not proven to ban this way just some things the community said

1. I know your new and its not a big deal but next time can you use the edit button if you have something new to say because it spams my notifications and it makes the thread longer then it has to be

2.Yup its probably because you didn't ban evade properly to do so you have to get a new Ip which is the biggest thing but you also have to uninstall and re install csgo, Clear browser Cookies or a new browser entirely, New payment method (Do not re-use the same Paypal), do not put in the same info when registering. And some people have recorded even being banned after doing all those some other things that cause a ban is reinstall your windows and do not log into your account you got banned on until you have at least have played 10 games on faceit on your new account because they can log your cs:go files and do not add old friends on faceit right away .... the last 3 are optional not proven to ban this way just some things the community said

can I do this things now or it is to late ? I got dynamic ip so it is not a big deal but I didn't know about friends and I added them. Are u sure this thing happen because of my ban ? Then why this f*ckers didn't ban me yet ? I'm playing for like 3 months on new account which I bought from here additionally my banned friend he created account as well and he got banned after 5 days. U got knowledge about it help me brah