What's up with LC? Latest news, proofings for FaceIT,EAC and more! [UPDATED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone,
As you might know in the past few weeks our team were testing new bypasses for FaceIT and EAC (including similar EAC like AC's). All tests successfully passed without single ban. Okay ToX, let's get to the point when it will be released because we are waiting. We can't release it today because we have to run a few more tests on different operating systems (For example Windows 7). We have to consider every possible scenario, safety first as always! The first release (not including all anti-cheats) will be out before/at this weekend.

hope to god its out before the weekend bois
No it definitely will be. The only good thing about the delays for the public release is just the confirmation that this bypass completely works because it has now been in use for three weeks for face it alone. And about seven weeks for Gamers Club and the EAC based leagues

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

For those who want to freeze their subs keep in mind the minimum amount of time are 7 days. We can't unfreeze it immediately so keep this in mind.

Thank you for your patience,
Leaguecheats Staff

Yeah boyzzz <3 . Btw, i'm wondering how many users on here are using windows 7 Keepo

Reactions: ar1
Safety is #1 priority

proxy.php

Safety is #1 priority
As always ;)
Anyone remember SubtleAim (mekelek) fail? ESEA proof cheetos, one week later everyone got flagged!
dcae8752655ad6b5b4f08b5da9f6c7ae.png

That's why it took us some time. We need to be 100% sure it's ready for our people.

@ToX Maybe we should have a survey on whether people use Windows 7 or not?

wow thats fine i get to mouch reportet on face it know i can only play with the client and when the hack works for windows 7 with face it client its VERY GOOD

Amazing finally good news :D I using windows 7 64 but ulimate original ofc :p

Reactions: DevilDark
time to prepare money 4Head But I´m still scared of this AC, I will probably always start the client and check if there´s new updates and if it is I wont play for a day to see if people get banned before i enter xd #paranoidlife

Inb4 faceit client updates again lmao
The reason Jimster is taking as long is so that it can dynamically update itself each update. I'm not entirely sure if I can repeat this but I'm assuming since he told me in a PM that it's fairly safe to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.