What should I do in my life? Go PRO or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Auto censorship
Hello,

I'm top playa. @ToX can confirm this.
Should I move to US? How's NA CS:GO scene?
Have you ever lived in the US?
Do you have any advice for me?
Etc etc.

1nami

Master Guardian
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
you will cheat in a Major? Kappa
nvm, LC its not cheating

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
99% positive he already has one from Jimster.
If I was offered that I'd probably accept it but at least finish school first before doing so. There's a huge difference between America and Europe that it''d take you a while to get used to it all. My advice is just don't do anything stupid for the first couple of months being here lol. Congrats though that's crazy to see that. The power of LC :)

Last edited by a moderator:

thegame

VIP
Reseller
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
so yeah this makes sense they contact a cheater lol :p good job bro hope you can adapt to cheating better :p

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I suggest you to remove this post, just in case some reddit kid will try to bust you.
You want me to put some "auto censorship"? Yeah I will probably do it, because later you will regret this thread.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello,

I'm top playa. @ToX can confirm this.
Should I move to US? How's NA CS:GO scene?
Have you ever lived in the US?
Do you have any advice for me?
Etc etc.
You are top player like Virus ? xDDD :D

sirzechkazama

DMG
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Daaaymm, im so curious what has tox censor..
can i see it ? :megusta::megusta:

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I suggest you to remove this post, just in case some reddit kid will try to bust you.
You want me to put some "auto censorship"? Yeah I will probably do it, because later you will regret this thread.
ToX is my hero.

knox.ini

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Go for it bro, you already have everything with LC. As mentioned by Swagg just dont do anything crazy in the first months and you'll be fine :D

Heraxion

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I got friend that got this opportunity just some weeks ago and he went directly. I would say GO! You have nothing to lose just getting to US with a nice team would be and awesome experience. I havnt lived in the US but damn it would be awesome to live there with friends, chill and play CSGO while being paid and got dinners for free.

My advice for you is: Take this opportunity and dont think to much. I can nearly promise you that you will grown as a player, person and at the same time have fun.

Good luck man!

Reactions: 1 user

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm happy for you, since the first time I was curious through discovering who you were, I was sure you would be part of a great team afterall. Prove them that LC have huge potential, as you are already doing it. Take the opportunity before it's too late.

Best of whises, I'm curious to see you playing.

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm happy for you, since the first time I was curious through discovering who you were, I was sure you would be part of a great team afterall. Prove them that LC have huge potential, as you are already doing it. Take the opportunity before it's too late.

Best of whises, I'm curious to see you playing.
Thank you, for the kind words.
And thank you all aswell.

What is worth knowing, is that LC only can get you "this" far, you would still have to not only pracc your aim, movement etc. Many hours a day - but also your mentality. Once you reach a place where you can compete against the best players in the world, legit, you are close. LC shouldnt make you a pro, it should only make you win the fights, that 90% of the player base would loose.

GL to everybody!

Reactions: 1 user

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For me, it's really up to you. Like what Tox did, he invested a lot of time into it. If it's you passion, go for you dream. One day, I will be betting my skins in your team XD. You can never go wrong on something you really like <3

LosAngeles

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@Jimster480 should pick 5 good players and code them a private hack,
They will be the best in the world and for every prize they will win Jim gets 60%.

Now for real, just find guys like you, good players that want to get into the PRO scene,
Just GO for it, you will have a great time in the US,
Build up with good people's, should be really F-U-N, i'ts also a big chance for you, if i was you i wasn't missing it :)
Good luck!

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@Jimster480 should pick 5 good players and code them a private hack,
They will be the best in the world and for every prize they will win Jim gets 60%.

Now for real, just find guys like you, good players that want to get into the PRO scene,
Just GO for it, you will have a great time in the US,
Build up with good people's, should be really F-U-N, i'ts also a big chance for you, if i was you i wasn't missing it :)
Good luck!
I used to have contracts like that but I never was interested in peoples winnings, overall I am a software developer. What you win with my software is for you, I'm just paid for my time and expertise.

Reactions: 1 users

xl3loodx

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I used to have contracts like that but I never was interested in peoples winnings, overall I am a software developer. What you win with my software is for you, I'm just paid for my time and expertise.
Good guy J :p

LosAngeles

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah its because you are a good guy, 90% was using your skill to make max money with no care about customers.
But you are the One Righteous in Sodom,
Keep do your work the best as you do! We all love you <3

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah its because you are a good guy, 90% was using your skill to make max money with no care about customers.
But you are the One Righteous in Sodom,
Keep do your work the best as you do! We all love you <3
Yeah and with LC and only ab with little fov ab assistance you can become pro player :)

Status
Not open for further replies.