What does this mean?

VAULT1909

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 12, 2017
On ToX's LC 3.0 post he put up a poll, the one most up-voted (https://postimg.org/image/vp954df3v/) says 'req 2 mo sub', what do you think he means by this? Does it mean that you pay for the type of sub that you want, but instead of lasting one month, it lasts two? So say I wanted to get pro league, it would cost me $50 for a two month sub, so $25 each month? Am I correct in thinking this or do I misunderstand? It doesn't seem logical to me :/

I think it stands for "req 2 mo sub = Require 2 months subscription"

Also, there is an explanation of the options on the thread, but I'll quote for you.

Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League Multi = MM/All server sided ACs, League Multi = Gfinity/CEVO/ESL, PRO League Multi = EAC/FaceIT/GC
Pros and cons:
+ Enough moni to keep LC running + expand
+ Average userbase + 4 different slots (Multi, Multi2, League, PRO)
+ Some interest by major leagues/VAC
+ Everyone will be able to buy it
+ Quality over quantity
- Average traffic at forums
- To complete registration process you have to complete quick quiz, just to make sure you understand basic English + you have working brain

You need to be a 2 months old subscriber before you can purchase the PRO subscription. 50$ for 1 month.

Your paying for quality . But still you will be able to buy 35$ cheat but without eac and faceit ac byppas

I just want to play faceit, I do not want to know about money, I hope it comes out fast and as safe as possible! But 50 is a bit high, but to havequality it has to be! ;) Today I was forced to play with anti cheat so I'm actually watching the forums every day xD

$50 for decent security, pretty cheap considering people are paying $500-1k for FaceIT bypasses.
Fair enough for faceit, I'd say for faceit ac security it's an okay price, it's kind of annoying that EAC is included With that one as well though, giving that it's only $35 now. I think Faceit AC should be one sub with all the others included, and EAC should be moved down to the $35 sub with gfinity Esl and Cevo etc.
$50 for decent security, pretty cheap considering people are paying $500-1k for FaceIT bypasses.

Fair enough for faceit, I'd say for faceit ac security it's an okay price, it's kind of annoying that EAC is included With that one as well though, giving that it's only $35 now. I think Faceit AC should be one sub with all the others included, and EAC should be moved down to the $35 sub with gfinity Esl and Cevo etc.
Not worth it since EAC actively work to patch LC. whereas the rest don't. GamersClub was originally meant for the $50 version and it was released for $35, they fixed injection within 2 weeks or such,

Dont mean to be a dick but you really to see the big here. Security is number one here and i think most of our guys think the same?
If we let EAC go down to the cheaper price they will work harder to take LC down, since more players will use it. I know the price is high for some guys, but LC help all of us alot even if we play with really legit settings. So guess the pricing for EAC is fair and you need to think that you can win alot of sites that using EAC.

Reactions: spopovich92
yeah I understand the principles why, it just kind of bugged me that the price of something that I could get now for $35 will be increased to $50 you know?