What do you think of this ?

MrMaxie1

Silver I
Feb 27, 2017

Hello! Just want to know what do you think about this clip if it's not too fishy? i know the end is shit and i will put another video with other kills just for get info if we can see the aimlock

Last edited:

Hello! Just want to know what do you think about this clip if it's not too fishy? i know the end is shit and i will put another video with other kills just for get info if we can see the aimlock

All is fine for me ;)

god basshunter is so nostalgic lol.... and on the second clip are you using rcs for your pistols? cus you should lower it a bit if you are unless that was just your own movement

god basshunter is so nostalgic lol.... and on the second clip are you using rcs for your pistols? cus you should lower it a bit if you are unless that was just your own movement
Ok thanks ! :D God basshunter will come back :DD

If you play without walls you can't be blatant unless your settings are bad or you just have bad movement/game sense. I feel even if you try to play legit with walls you still look blatant most of the time because you're trying to be legit more than actually playing the game.

If you play without walls you can't be blatant unless your settings are bad or you just have bad movement/game sense. I feel even if you try to play legit with walls you still look blatant most of the time because you're trying to be legit more than actually playing the game.
Im not playing with walls and i have game sens but i was writting in chat because other team rage as fuck on me so i was a bit perturbate by spam on chat x)